Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What makes you feel better when the world is falling apart?

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath September 18th, 2022

It could be anything from a hug to a cuddly plushie or your favorite song or your favorite food 🥰


105
User Profile: tealCurrent9178
tealCurrent9178 October 7th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Coming home to my dog and seeing that happy face.

User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami December 4th, 2022

Coming here and posting my ramblings, that is my only link to staying balanced.

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP December 4th, 2022

@Iamwhoiamwhoami I like being here too, does feel good to have a safe space

load more
User Profile: EmberShard
EmberShard December 4th, 2022

Music helps me get things done, especially when I'm feeling lethargic. And sometimes watching nostalgic stuff feels me feel better.

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 4th, 2022

Being asleep. It's the only time when my chronic ailments don't bother me.

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP December 4th, 2022

@slowdecline48 I feel that ... it helps being just not there sometimes... sleep is helpful in that way

load more
User Profile: JustMeUwU
JustMeUwU December 4th, 2022

@Optimisticempath TW: mention of food

My stuffed octopus called Jackie, a cocoon of my favortite soft blankets, my favorite foods: self made yoghurt with banana and avocado toast or talking to someone:)

User Profile: Andreaa00
Andreaa00 December 5th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Playing the piano gives me peace of mind and helps me forget abt everything that's going on in


User Profile: Hapra
Hapra December 5th, 2022

I remove distractions, focus on the feeling and dive deep into it. I don't mentally identify with it. I ride the wave, embrace it without suppressing, without ignoring, or without doing anything else but create a space for that feeling to completely be. An act of self-love to sit with my feelings.

The peace afterwards is wonderful.

User Profile: pookapad
pookapad December 5th, 2022

Music, potatoes, movies/tv shows

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP July 1st, 2023

@pookapad haha I luv potatoes too, what form? 🍟

thanks for sharing. those are v relatable. what movies/ show you're watching currently?

load more
User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 December 26th, 2022

Music. Find Your Way Back and Bigger by Beyoncé are a couple songs that make me feel better. Also Authors of Forever by Alicia Keys and A Reason by WILLOW.

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP March 7th, 2024

@sailormoon97 so many amazing songs thanks <3

load more
User Profile: Espejo
Espejo December 26th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

What makes me feel better is taking a nap. Nothing feels better to me than lying down on a bed and resting. When I wake up I am much more refreshed and ready to take on whatever issues come up.

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP July 1st, 2023

@Espejo naps are the best 😴

load more