Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: Rhii
Rhii October 25th, 2017

My boyfriend♥️

User Profile: azureSea2566
azureSea2566 October 25th, 2017

I hope my pregnancy test is negative... and I feel so bad to think about this..

5 replies
User Profile: Pinacoladasong
Pinacoladasong October 25th, 2017

@azureSea2566 I hope you get what you want, but either way accept the outcome and move forward and be happy. My daughter was not planned, but I can't imagine not having her.

4 replies
User Profile: azureSea2566
azureSea2566 October 25th, 2017

@Pinacoladasong I already have a not planned baby girl... I love her more than my own life, but I don't know if I can handle another not planned baby...

3 replies
User Profile: Pinacoladasong
Pinacoladasong October 25th, 2017

@azureSea2566 Sure you can! Of course it will be challenging. Again, I know how you feel. I was a single mom of 3

2 replies
User Profile: azureSea2566
azureSea2566 October 25th, 2017

@Pinacoladasong my baby girl's father was the man who kidnapped me when I was little... and now my hypothetical other baby bean's father could be one of the men who raped me a while ago....I'm not so lucky... With my daughter everyday is a tough day, I love her and I'm learning overcome my fears but I'm always scared I'm not making the right choices for her.

1 reply
User Profile: Pinacoladasong
Pinacoladasong October 25th, 2017

@azureSea2566 That's a mouthful! I haven't walked in those shoes, but I have been raped. Just take it one problem at-a-time.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sunalchemy
sunalchemy October 25th, 2017

homeworks :U

User Profile: Kingothecastle
Kingothecastle October 25th, 2017

I cant tell a girl I like how I feel because her life is stressful enough, and Ive tried to be her rock through it. But shes all I can think about.

User Profile: mauie
mauie October 25th, 2017

how would i be able to let them know whats happening to me if i cant even understand myself 😶

User Profile: KathleenMartin
KathleenMartin October 25th, 2017

Food mmmm what to have 😊😅

User Profile: VDarkAge
VDarkAge October 25th, 2017

School stress and concerns. If Im depressed or not.

User Profile: HelpHander
HelpHander October 25th, 2017

Helping people

User Profile: bluePear2816
bluePear2816 October 25th, 2017

A way to escape my cruel reality I wake up to everymorning (Weed,Alchohal,Suicide). Anything to escape this feeling I had, for two years now. Everyday it gets stronger and stronger, and I don't know how to stop it, or explain it. What is it? Why won't it go away? Why does it make me do irrational thing? is it depression? sadness? or maybe even pain? i'm not sure what's going on anymore,I feel like i'm going insane. -Unique

2 replies
User Profile: 21kk03
21kk03 October 25th, 2017

@bluePear2816 do you want to talk about it?

1 reply
User Profile: bluePear2816
bluePear2816 October 26th, 2017

@21kk03 Yes I am tired of living, i'm lonely,I can't sleep,I've been raped, abused, bullied for my sexuality,threatened,and in a lockdown at school. not to mention I witnessed the guy, getting stabbed. I feel like I have no purpose anymore. All I ever do is, eat sleep and cry. Not to mention, I don' feel safe anywhere I go anymore. I just wanna be in peace, even if suicide is the only option. - Unique

load more
load more
User Profile: 21kk03
21kk03 October 25th, 2017

people

letting people down

disappointing everyone

trying to act like im okay but im not

putting on that brave face all the time