Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: ViaSmiley
ViaSmiley October 26th, 2017

I wanna feel confident

User Profile: warrior987
warrior987 October 26th, 2017

How am I going to continue through life alone? I thought my girlfriend and her son were going to be a family forever. She had a change of heart.

1 reply
User Profile: SanityRing
SanityRing October 26th, 2017

@warrior987

oh man, that's tough. sorry for your loss.

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed October 26th, 2017

Nervous ( and excited) about my phone assessment tomorrow for PHP.

2 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP October 26th, 2017

@blissedNblessed

Best wishes Blessed. You will do good

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed October 26th, 2017

@ASilentObserver

Thanks!

So nervous it is 3:30 am and I am up for the da because I can not possibly sleep knowing the call is so soon.

load more
load more
User Profile: Maromi
Maromi October 26th, 2017

That Im damaged goods. No one wants to be with me

1 reply
User Profile: SanityRing
SanityRing October 26th, 2017

@Maromi

I feel like this a lot too. I'm trying to remind myself these days that I didn't have those thoughts when I was super young and thrilled with life, so if not then, not now. Cause inner me and kid me aren't really that different, so neither should my self-image. It's a thought I find comforting whenever I remember it. Could be worth some thought for you too? I understand you might have a totally different experience.

load more
User Profile: kairemets
kairemets October 26th, 2017

I feel excited. Just tried out the autogenics training! The first glimpse! https://www.guidetopsychology.com/autogen.htm Something is definitely happening in my body rn

User Profile: KeepOnKeepnOn
KeepOnKeepnOn October 26th, 2017

HELLO MY NEW PEEPS AT CLUB 7CUP !! laugh SO MY NAME IS CHRISTINE, I'M FROM BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS & A "NEWBIE" HERE &AM OPEN TO ANY HELPFUL ADVICE, FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS & FEEDBACK THAT WOULD HELP MAKE MY EXPERIENCE THE BEST IT CAN BE.(LIMITED TO POSITIVE, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM PLEASE.)wink I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GAIN MORE CLEARER INSIGHT INTO A LESS EXHAUSTING APPROACH WITH DEALING WITH CO-DEPENDENCY, FORGIVING MYSELF & BECOMING SOMEONE WHO IS OK WITG SAYING NO WHEN THEIR INTEGRITY IS ALWAYS COMPROMISED BY GIVING TO MUCH NOT GETTING THE SAME AMOUNT OF EFFORT IN RETURN ALL OF THE COMPLICATIONS STRESSES OF EACH OF OUR LIVES ARE SO HARD TO GET THROUGH BUT ITS NOT EASY GETTING OVER SOME OF OUR SITUATIONS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE GOING ON IN OUR SO CALLED LIVES WE ALL NEED ENCOURAGEMENT & HELP REMINDING US EE ARE GOOD PEOPLE WHO JUST NEED TO PUT OURSELVES FIRST NO MATTER HOW AWKWARD IT FEELS ITS NOT SELFISH ITS ONLY WHEN SOMEONE CAN LOVE ONESELF TRULY CAN THEY BE READY & OPEN TO GIVE AND TAKE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES BEING BRUISED.

User Profile: SanityRing
SanityRing October 26th, 2017

How some people can make me feel so left out, so not worth their interest, no matter what I do, and how I'm going to cope with it from now on and move forward. Instead of getting down on myself and being butthurt every time it happens.

User Profile: ligh43630
ligh43630 October 26th, 2017

how two of my teachers now dislike me

User Profile: Thebipolarchick
Thebipolarchick October 26th, 2017

Trigger words. Is there a forum where i cam talk to someone?

User Profile: Ghoulie
Ghoulie October 26th, 2017

That I'm worthless; a waste of time.

1 reply
User Profile: AquaMarina459
AquaMarina459 October 26th, 2017

@Ghoulie I feel this sometimes too, but I know it helps if someone says you

load more