Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: understandingPal3393
understandingPal3393 October 30th, 2017

-drawing is fun

-is thinking about opening a human weird?

-what will I do tomorrow?

-i want a sandwich

User Profile: quietlycrying123
quietlycrying123 October 30th, 2017

What's on my mind?.... How I feel a sense of freedom starting to grow in me. its been 3 weeks since my ex broke up with me. I started to gain persepctive that my feelings about a breakup is normal human feelings, that im not the person who i or my ex made me out to be. i was frustrated, a bit upset, and a bit nonchalant that my ex and his gf is in my hometown. i was happy that i refused to answer his message to me to hang out, and a bit fighting my innerself that misses him and wants to respond to him. the thought of him did ruin my day, but deep inside me, i was kind of glad that i can keep leaving him to feel guilt and curiosity over me. i know he'll get over it eventually, but knowing that it happen made me think "riiiiiiiight... you thought about me. you remembered our memories at the places you've taken your new gf. and yet you say that you have no feelings for me anymore. i think those are feelings you're feeling for me."

4 replies
User Profile: Blazeyblur
Blazeyblur October 30th, 2017

@quietlycrying123

Good job for taking the strength to do that after 3 weeks. It took me an entire summer to finally ignore my ex.

3 replies
User Profile: quietlycrying123
quietlycrying123 October 30th, 2017

@Blazeyblur truth betold, it wasnt easy. i guess i did force myself to quickly move on because i wanted to prove that im not the bs he says i am. i went through a lot for him, then him leaving me left me with a lot of damage to my life i needed to fix. its just willpower i had to dig deep for. trust me, i would have done the same and writhed in agony for months if i could. but im glad you got out of your funk and is doing fabulous now. keep strong everyone!

2 replies
User Profile: Blazeyblur
Blazeyblur October 31st, 2017

@quietlycrying123

I understand. I am sure it hurts. I went through a lot for my ex over the year we were together then he dumped me like I was nothing. As he said, he tried to be decent about it and make me feel better about the breakup, but nothing did. After I cut off communication... I think he expected me to come back around then when he realized I wasn't, he disappeared from all forms of social media. I am still working at it and I still miss him, but I have not given in to texting him. I keep telling myself, there's no reason. He does not want me back, not willing to try to make it work, so why does he deserve any part of me?

1 reply
User Profile: quietlycrying123
quietlycrying123 October 31st, 2017

@Blazeyblur sweetie, I'm glad that you were strong to hold your ground. Your ex wanted to show a form of dominance and you're strong to let him know "no. it ain't gonna happen." As my ex once told me, it takes 2 to make a relationship work. If he wasn't going to make an effort and hopes that you'll crawl back to "admit you're wrong," then you did the right thing to do no contact. It really shows that you're not someone who can be easily pushed around. Kudos to you, my dear. Kudos.

My ex and his gf left my hometown few days ago, as they were on vacation. I have a bit of regret yet not really for not taking up his offer to hang out. After, I have moments of faulter and want to reach out to my ex. So instead, i go onto my phone's Note app or onto my computer and open a blank Doc to just type. Type a letter to him, type as if I'm talking to him, telling him the very moment's feeling that i have. I still have my ex on my IG account. Crazy, I know, but it has finally helped me reach a sort of... enlightment if you will. Just like you, there is no reason for me to reach out to him. In my case, I have come to terms that this new girl is giving him everything he wants and the fact that his friends (new and old) are more receptive/accepting to her, I feel like I need to humbly leave this chapter in my life and let me start a new chapter. I'm still in no contact with him, not just for myself but for him to enjoy his new life. I'm happy for him. I still pine for him now and then, but ultimately there is no reason to be in contact with him. As the saying goes "If you love them, let them go. If they come back, then you two were meant to be," at least something like that. hahaha.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IntuitiveTiger94
IntuitiveTiger94 October 30th, 2017

It's a new week tomorrow and I hope I can have a better one.

User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 October 30th, 2017

School and unfinished work, along with how busy the next few weeks are going to be.

User Profile: Vnz
Vnz October 30th, 2017

I am feeling tired, I am jealous, and I want to go somewhere far.

User Profile: intellectualTalker7199
intellectualTalker7199 October 30th, 2017

Im too scared about being at school because there's too much people but Idk what to do

User Profile: LunasCares
LunasCares October 30th, 2017

Muller and Hope

User Profile: Blazeyblur
Blazeyblur October 30th, 2017

- What time is it?

- Almost done with work

- So tired

- I'm hungry

- Oh I have oatmeal

- Oatmeal is not fulfilling

- Why can't he (my ex) just get out of my head?

- I want to start dating

- No I am not ready.

That is just the surface of how my brain runs every day.

User Profile: cyanDay2054
cyanDay2054 October 31st, 2017

Why can't people just be themselves?

1 reply
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond October 31st, 2017

@cyanDay2054 Fear of not being accepted I think.

1 reply
User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 October 31st, 2017

@Totheskyandbeyond

This is why I'm afraid to be myself.

1 reply
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond November 5th, 2017

@tluper6491 =S I hope we can overcome that fear. Suck's so bad

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: platinumfish
platinumfish October 31st, 2017

I just hope you're alright. I'm worried about you. You didn't sound well when I spoke to you last, and that was almost a week ago. Since then I haven't heard from you. Please be well. And hopefully I don't annoy you with this.