Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite subject/class in school?

User Profile: Aishah0812
Aishah0812 November 16th, 2022

🙂

32
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy November 29th, 2022

1. Islamic studies

2. English.


Still, even after school is over, these are my prime interests.

User Profile: Achgreat
Achgreat November 29th, 2022

@Aishah0812 science and music

User Profile: hardworkingTortoise4579
hardworkingTortoise4579 November 29th, 2022

Reading and music class.

User Profile: JoeyWright
JoeyWright November 29th, 2022

@Aishah0812

I loved P.E. and math! Science and Home EC we're fun as well :)

2 replies
User Profile: TooMuchOrNotAtAll
TooMuchOrNotAtAll November 30th, 2022

@JoeyWright

I wish they offered home ec in my school. We didn't get any of that. I am glad to hear that it's still offered. Some teachers told me that it was no longer a class in general.

1 reply
User Profile: JoeyWright
JoeyWright November 30th, 2022

@TooMuchOrNotAtAll

Ahh, no :( I'm sorry you didn't get to experience it, it was really fun.

load more
load more
User Profile: navyWater7580
navyWater7580 November 29th, 2022

Psychology was my favourite at college :) I really enjoyed maths at school, especially algebra! 😳😂 I now work in a primary school and maths is still my favourite lol 😂 👍🏻

User Profile: Strawberryxoxoxo
Strawberryxoxoxo November 29th, 2022

@Aishah0812

Might sound a bit weird but math, physics and biology all the way😄

2 replies
User Profile: Yari27
Yari27 November 29th, 2022

@Strawberryxoxoxo Math is my least favorite. OMG, I suck at it. 😳

1 reply
User Profile: Strawberryxoxoxo
Strawberryxoxoxo November 30th, 2022

@Yari27

Don't feel that way, everyone has their strengths, I'm sure there's something you're strong in😄

load more
load more
User Profile: whoisce
whoisce November 29th, 2022

@Aishah0812

Music, english and arts :D


User Profile: Yari27
Yari27 November 29th, 2022

@Aishah0812 I'm still trying to figure that out. For now, I'll go with History.


User Profile: owensanto4004K
owensanto4004K November 29th, 2022

Photography class :3

User Profile: LiivingforLOVE
LiivingforLOVE November 29th, 2022
Accounts
What was yours?
@Aishah0812