Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Funeral arrangements

We planned my little sisters funeral yesterday. Hardest thing I’ve ever had to do and done in my life. Life is so hard for me right now. I don’t wanna say my goodbyes to her but I know I have to. My heart is lost now with her gone I wish I could have help her but it’s too late. 😔😢💔

5
User Profile: Remina
Remina Monday

@FlightMedic38

-hugs- I know planning funerals are so hard, because it makes the loss even more real. When is the funeral? I will try to be available before or after it depending on my own schedule.

User Profile: FlightMedic38
FlightMedic38 OP Monday

The wake is this Friday 10/9 and funeral is Saturday 10/10.

User Profile: Remina
Remina Monday

@FlightMedic38

I should be available Friday in the morning up until 7pm or so. I am in MST. I will available all of Saturday if you need to message me at any moment after or before.

User Profile: FlightMedic38
FlightMedic38 OP Monday

I will just go ahead and leave you a message and we can talk from there and go from there on Friday. I appreciate you ❤️. You my fav

User Profile: Remina
Remina Monday

@FlightMedic38

Sounds good! -hugs-

load more
load more
load more
load more