Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Loss of my little sister

User Profile: FlightMedic38
FlightMedic38 October 1st

I received a phone call from my parents today. I lost my little sister today. She passed away. She was only 20. I’m in deep shock and just now wondering what happened and why I wasn’t there to help her when she needed me. 💔💔😢. My heart is broken to pieces now

3
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 1st

@firstresponder38

My condolences 🙏 

Thank you for using some of your energy to tell us this..

May she rest in peace..

Hopefully when your feeling better and have more time you can share more..

🌲

User Profile: Remina
Remina October 3rd

@FlightMedic38


Oh, no, I am so sorry to hear that you got upsetting news about your sister. It is understandable that you're in deep shock and questioning every what if now. I am sorry for your loss of your sister. Completely understandable that your heart would be shattered right now. I hope that you have support in your life. Feel free to reach out if you ever want to chat about your loss or just chat.

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown October 3rd

@FlightMedic38

My deepest condolences go out to you I’m sorry for your loss. It’s difficult so if you need or want to talk or need any support please lmk I’m here ❤️❤️