Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Town Hall About Rooms Update 1/7/19 5:00 pm ET

User Profile: Kate
Kate January 4th, 2019

Please join me for an open house to discuss the changes that were announced regarding the Group Support Rooms outlined here and updated here.

We are open to hearing your thoughts and feedback as long as you communicate respectfully and thoughtfully as stated here. Anyone is welcome to come to this Town Hall and share their thoughts on how we can continue to move forward with updates to our Group Support Rooms.

When: Monday January 7th at 5:00 pm ET

Where: Kate's Cove Room

Please RSVP and let me know if you will be joining.

27
User Profile: squidbee
squidbee January 5th, 2019

Will be attending.

User Profile: Remina
Remina January 5th, 2019

@Kate

Just put it on my calendar. I will be there. wink Things that are put in there get done. I look forward to being able to communicate and hear what others have to say. I do have some suggestions, I will make sure to create a document of things so I can be sound!

User Profile: MidnightRaven999
MidnightRaven999 January 5th, 2019

@Kate will most likely be there!

User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose January 5th, 2019

I will most likely be there if i remind myself

User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo January 5th, 2019

I think I should be able to make this.

User Profile: Ishocan
Ishocan January 6th, 2019

I will be there!

User Profile: Birdy1301
Birdy1301 January 6th, 2019

I will try to be there!

User Profile: affableOwl5126
affableOwl5126 January 6th, 2019

@Kate

I would also like to RSVP for the Town Hall meeting tomorrow. Thank you.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 January 7th, 2019

@Kate, I would like to be there for this town meeting, but I cannot come at this particular hour. I guess it would be very hard to pick a single time that would work for like, everyone. I do think it is important (how you did note) that for this meeting EVERYONE is invited :) I hope the meeting goes well for you, Kate, and for all of you coming to it as well. <3 Platy

User Profile: NylonRainbow
NylonRainbow January 7th, 2019

@Kate

I maybe able to make it RSPV NylonRainbow