Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A *colourful* Tuesday Icebreaker! 🌈

User Profile: whenitsdarklookforstars
whenitsdarklookforstars August 30th, 2022

Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well! 💚 This week, I bring you a new icebreaker, a colour-based one since I don't think we've had many of these in a while! :o

If all your clothes had to be one color forever, what color would you pick?

wow-gifs.gif

Looking forward to seeing your colourtastic responses!

HL Leaders: @PoliteOcean @DonaldDraper @AveryLove @SirenOfSerenity @vivelespatates @azuladragon34 @WingedSoul

Taglist: @777Bre777 @affectionateCat9553 @AffyAvo @Aileen1114117 @AveryLove @Azuladragon34 @Bre4Me @BrookieLou96 @bubbleOcean2604 @Caringmama2022 @CarolineEmily01 @Chevy81 @CyclingThroughLife @Dallady @determinedCat7367 @diamondintheROUGH2022 @DonaldDraper @EmotionalTalker2260 @ForeverRed @GoldenNest2727 @HopieRemi @jigsaw3638 @lovelycoacoa @Mellietronx @nordurnStar @ouiCherie @PandaHelp000 @politeocean @positiveRiver9935 @Rebekahwriter13 @Regmo7 @selflessSpruce1515 @SilverSeastar @SirenOfSerenity @SmileSravani @Spectaculaur @ThoughtfulBlossom @Tzivia @vivelespatates @whenitsdarklookforstars @willingNorth9642 @youcancallmeLili

Want to be added/removed from the taglist? Please click here 💚

Want to share more? Feel free to check out this week's check-in here 💚

21
User Profile: Walkerwall636
Walkerwall636 August 31st, 2022

Teal or Olive Green!

User Profile: affablePal1693
affablePal1693 August 31st, 2022

@whenitsdarklookforstars, purple, I'm coming towards this

User Profile: mary31
mary31 August 31st, 2022

@whenitsdarklookforstars

purple 😄

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx August 31st, 2022

@whenitsdarklookforstars

Black :)

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 August 31st, 2022

coral

User Profile: humorousBlueberry917
humorousBlueberry917 August 31st, 2022

@whenitsdarklookforstars blue

September 1st, 2022

@whenitsdarklookforstars umm Blue?

Just playing it safe, since I think I already have all blue clothes and accessories 💙

User Profile: SmileSravani
SmileSravani September 20th, 2022

@whenitsdarklookforstars

Black

a) camouflage with the night

b) look slimmer

c) LOVE THE COLOUR BLACK

d) makes me feel confident