Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s: Autumn 🍂 Icebreaker 9/24/25

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 24th, 2025

HEY EVERYONE ~ 

Welcome to Healthy Livings “Autumn Icebreaker”! ~ 🍁🍂🥮🌻


⭐️Share with us your “THIS Or THAT”! 

img-5314_1758681916.jpeg

36
User Profile: CyclingThroughLife
CyclingThroughLife September 26th, 2025

img-5314-1758681916_1758883578.jpeg

Dinner and Show (we like to support our local theater and arts people)

I'm all about the sun

When I see this I think coffee and coffee should be coffee flavored...with that said, in or on anything else, cinnamon

Coffee in the morning, Iced tea the rest of the day

Treat 

Cookies

Crunchy leaves (although clean up after the season sucks)

I used to like to carve but as I get older, I'm not about the clean up.....painting is better.....

Fairy Lights......

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 27th, 2025

@CyclingThroughLife

Cycling! So great to see you :)

Love the responses~

(Typical adult-responses on the Leaf clean-up and Carving Pumpkins)... always alot more fun as a "Kid" lol....

Thanks for stopping in & sharing with us!

load more
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories September 30th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

this is so good!

coffee date
rainy mornings!
pumpkin spice
tea!
haunted house
trick!
bake cookies
crunchy leaves
crave pumpkin
candles :)

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@daydreammemories

Nice! Im glad you enjoyed this post! 

What is your favorite Autumn Tea flavor?! 


Thanks for sharing with us! 

1 reply
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean

Hmm i dont really have anything specific to autumn. I usually like black or green tea 😁

How about you?

load more
load more
User Profile: magnanimousPeace2500
magnanimousPeace2500 September 30th, 2025

Everything on the right @PoliteOcean

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@magnanimousPeace2500

Well that was easy enough! Lol 

Thank you for sharing with us! 

load more
User Profile: goldenWings28
goldenWings28 September 30th, 2025

@PoliteOcean 

Dinner date, raining mornings, pumpkin spice, coffee, haunted house, treat, bake cookies, crunchy leaves, carve pumpkin, candles 💖 love this post

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@goldenWings28

Lovely answers! What is your favorite Fall candle scent?! 

Thanks for sharing your responses with us!

load more
User Profile: Gabby2222
Gabby2222 September 30th, 2025

Pumpkin spice Starbucks coffee

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@Gabby2222

That is pretty tasty & im not even a coffee drinker lol.. 

Thanks for sharing! 

load more
User Profile: bubblingPresence2474
bubblingPresence2474 December 3rd, 2025

@PoliteOcean dinner dates sunny mornings cinnamon, tea, spooky stories, trick, cookies, pumpkin patch, paint, candles

User Profile: JaMauraC18
JaMauraC18 December 3rd, 2025

@PoliteOcean

hello