Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living's December Holiday Icebreaker Fun~ 12/5/23

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean December 5th, 2023

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO OUR "HEALTHY LIVING HOLIDAY ICEBREAKER FUN"!~ 🎄🎁🎅


image_1701810038.png


1.) Would You Rather...."Decorate a Christmas Tree"....OR..."Decorate a Gingerbread House"?!

2.) Would You Rather.... "Star on Top of the Tree"....OR...."Angel on Top of the Tree"?!

3.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Tradition?!

4.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Song or Christmas Carol?!

5.) If you could Go or Be ANYWHERE this year for the Holidays, WHERE would you Go?!

6.) If you could be a Character from ANY Christmas Movie, WHICH Character would you be?!

7.) What was the most "Strangest" Christmas Gift you've ever received?!

8.) Would you Rather... "Multi-Color Lights on your Tree".... OR..... "Clear Lights"?!

9.) Who would you Prefer as a Best Friend.... "Rudolph"....OR.... "Frosty"?!

10.) "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"......OR....."Walking in a Winter Wonderland"?!

30
User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 December 16th, 2023

❤️ I'd rather decorate a Christmas Tree! I prefer a star on top of the tree. My favorite tradition is gift-giving. Some Christmas carols I love are some versions of Jingle Bells, O Christmas Tree, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas. I'd go to a snowy place to finally know what it's like! I'd be Belle (Beauty and the Beast has a Christmas movie!). The strangest gift was some sort of ""seductive"" clothing... from my great-aunt. I definitely prefer multi-color lights! I don't know Rudolph or Frosty but, apparently, Frosty is a snowman, so I pick Frosty. And, again, We Wish You a Merry Christmas! Although Walking in a Winter Wonderland is great ❤️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 16th, 2023

@Daf8

hahah... something "seductive clothing" from your aunt... I had to "chuckle" at that one. Definitely a strange gift (at least from a relative) lololol

The rest are all great answers. Sounds like you like and enjoy all the regular traditional holiday songs. :) 

Thanks for sharing your responses with us!

User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 December 17th, 2023
❤️ Haha, thank you, @PoliteOcean! My great-aunt definitely surprised me that day. And thank you! I'm not exactly a Christmas songs' connoisseur, but I know one or two haha. Thank you for this great thread and your lovely response! ❤️
load more
load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 December 24th, 2023

@PoliteOcean1.) Would You Rather...."Decorate a Christmas Tree"....OR..."Decorate a Gingerbread House"?! never decorated a gingerbread house, just a few individual gingerbread shapes, could be fun

2.) Would You Rather.... "Star on Top of the Tree"....OR...."Angel on Top of the Tree"?! We have a straw star we use at home as the Betlehem light, i think i would like to stick with it

3.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Tradition?! family get-together at my grandma, where we have a delicious lunch and exchange amazing gifts

4.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Song or Christmas Carol?! All I want for christmas is you

5.) If you could Go or Be ANYWHERE this year for the Holidays, WHERE would you Go?! Poland to see my bf

6.) If you could be a Character from ANY Christmas Movie, WHICH Character would you be?! Here in Slovakia, we have our own fairytale movies that are played during christmas despite not being exactly christmas topics related. So probably someone from there, but I don´t know who

7.) What was the most "Strangest" Christmas Gift you've ever received?! cactus. I was in my trying to keep a plant alive era, and into cactuses. The only problem was it was wrapped in a gift paper so i had no idea and i kept grabbing it and pricking myself until someone told me to hold the bottom 😄

8.) Would you Rather... "Multi-Color Lights on your Tree".... OR..... "Clear Lights"?! colourful ones are the best

9.) Who would you Prefer as a Best Friend.... "Rudolph"....OR.... "Frosty"?! Rudolph

10.) "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"......OR....."Walking in a Winter Wonderland"?! ...and a happy new yeaaar 🎵

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 24th, 2023

@sadcat13

Christmases at my grandmother’s house was always a favorite tradition of mine too.  So I totally relate to this response. 

A “Cactus” is definitely an interesting gift! Makes me wonder how they managed to wrap it?! Lol 

Thanks for sharing your responses! 

load more