Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living's December Holiday Icebreaker Fun~ 12/5/23

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean December 5th, 2023

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO OUR "HEALTHY LIVING HOLIDAY ICEBREAKER FUN"!~ 🎄🎁🎅


image_1701810038.png


1.) Would You Rather...."Decorate a Christmas Tree"....OR..."Decorate a Gingerbread House"?!

2.) Would You Rather.... "Star on Top of the Tree"....OR...."Angel on Top of the Tree"?!

3.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Tradition?!

4.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Song or Christmas Carol?!

5.) If you could Go or Be ANYWHERE this year for the Holidays, WHERE would you Go?!

6.) If you could be a Character from ANY Christmas Movie, WHICH Character would you be?!

7.) What was the most "Strangest" Christmas Gift you've ever received?!

8.) Would you Rather... "Multi-Color Lights on your Tree".... OR..... "Clear Lights"?!

9.) Who would you Prefer as a Best Friend.... "Rudolph"....OR.... "Frosty"?!

10.) "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"......OR....."Walking in a Winter Wonderland"?!

30
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 5th, 2023

1.) Would You Rather...."Decorate a Christmas Tree"....OR..."Decorate a Gingerbread House"?!...The Ginger Bread House would probably be more fun lol

2.) Would You Rather.... "Star on Top of the Tree"....OR...."Angel on Top of the Tree"?!...I've always put the "Star"....but either is beautiful~

3.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Tradition?!....Time with Family

4.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Song or Christmas Carol?!...."Sleigh Ride ..&.."Last Christmas" by Wham. 

5.) If you could Go or Be ANYWHERE this year for the Holidays, WHERE would you Go?!...I like my Holidays "Snowy". So probably a Cabin some place where it Snows, with a Fireplace and all the Holiday things!

6.) If you could be a Character from ANY Christmas Movie, WHICH Character would you be?!...Well it definitely Would NOT be Kevin from "Home Alone" 😲ahhhhhhhh!!!!

7.) What was the most "Strangest" Christmas Gift you've ever received?!.....Oh my goodness, I don't know if I can tell it here, but it was a horrible "White Elephant" gift a few years back at a Workplace Office Party. Just horrible. 

8.) Would you Rather... "Multi-Color Lights on your Tree".... OR..... "Clear Lights"?!...I prefer Clear for my own Home, BUT...I love Both where anyone else is concerned!

9.) Who would you Prefer as a Best Friend...."Rudolph"....OR...."Frosty"?!.... Probably Rudolph, since he can "guide" me to wherever I need to go!

10.) "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"......OR....."Walking in a Winter Wonderland"?!....Walking in a Winter Wonderland~

User Profile: nordurnStar
nordurnStar December 5th, 2023

1.) Would You Rather...."Decorate a Christmas Tree"....OR..."Decorate a Gingerbread House"?!

We only put lights on our tree, so maybe the gingerbread! I prefer cookies to a house, though 🍪

2.) Would You Rather.... "Star on Top of the Tree"....OR...."Angel on Top of the Tree"?!

We use a star because we like the simplicity with the tree. 

3.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Tradition?!

I adore reading in the blue evenings with the holiday lights on. 

4.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Song or Christmas Carol?!

I think auld syne lang. 

5.) If you could Go or Be ANYWHERE this year for the Holidays, WHERE would you Go?!

I would love to go to Scotland for the holidays. My husband and I have visited once and it was wonderful. The weather, landscape, history, all of it. 

8.) Would you Rather... "Multi-Color Lights on your Tree".... OR..... "Clear Lights"?!

Clear lights! That's all we use. 

9.) Who would you Prefer as a Best Friend.... "Rudolph"....OR.... "Frosty"?!

I like reindeer better than snowmen, I think, so Rudolph. 

10.) "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"......OR....."Walking in a Winter Wonderland"?!

Winter wonderland, what is better than walking in one? 

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 6th, 2023

@nordurnStar

I think I’d certainly have to agree on the “Walking in a Winter Wonderland”! What a beautiful & magical experience! ❄️☃️❄️

Thanks for sharing your responses! 

load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 6th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Hi, Ocean,

Thank you for keeping up this fun activities.

1.) Would You Rather...."Decorate a Christmas Tree"....OR..."Decorate a Gingerbread House"?!  Christmas tree

2.) Would You Rather.... "Star on Top of the Tree"....OR...."Angel on Top of the Tree"?!  either

3.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Tradition?!  praising God and trying my best to be like him

4.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Song or Christmas Carol?!  Carol of the Bells

5.) If you could Go or Be ANYWHERE this year for the Holidays, WHERE would you Go?!  Christmas Island

6.) If you could be a Character from ANY Christmas Movie, WHICH Character would you be?!  no idea

7.) What was the most "Strangest" Christmas Gift you've ever received?!  I don't remember.

8.) Would you Rather... "Multi-Color Lights on your Tree".... OR..... "Clear Lights"?!

9.) Who would you Prefer as a Best Friend.... "Rudolph"....OR.... "Frosty"?!

10.) "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"......OR....."Walking in a Winter Wonderland"?!

5 replies
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 6th, 2023

@purpleTree4652

Oh, I missed the last one.  Walkin in a winter wonderland.  

4 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 6th, 2023

@purpleTree4652


Hey there Tree! I‘m so glad to see that you are enjoying and having some fun time with the Icebreakers! That makes me happy :) 

“Keeping God first” in your traditions! That’s what it’s all about! Great answer. 

Ohhhh…Carol of the Bells 🔔❤️! I forgot about that one…. I LOVE that one too! 

Thank you so much for sharing &  participating and just having some simple fun with us! :)

3 replies
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 6th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Keeping God first.  Amen!  :) 

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 6th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

I love this version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UmvUy1LziE

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 6th, 2023

@purpleTree4652


ohhh… awesome version, thank you for sharing with me!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 December 6th, 2023
User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone December 6th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

1.) Would You Rather...."Decorate a Christmas Tree"....OR..."Decorate a Gingerbread House"?!

decorate a christmas tree!

2.) Would You Rather.... "Star on Top of the Tree"....OR...."Angel on Top of the Tree"?!

a star!

3.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Tradition?!
the present opening :3

4.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Song or Christmas Carol?!
last christmas by Wham! hehe

5.) If you could Go or Be ANYWHERE this year for the Holidays, WHERE would you Go?!
the czech republic :D

6.) If you could be a Character from ANY Christmas Movie, WHICH Character would you be?!
im not very fond of christmas movies so i cant answer :p

7.) What was the most "Strangest" Christmas Gift you've ever received?!
i dont recall any strange xmas gift actually :o

8.) Would you Rather... "Multi-Color Lights on your Tree".... OR..... "Clear Lights"?!

multi-color!

9.) Who would you Prefer as a Best Friend.... "Rudolph"....OR.... "Frosty"?!
rudolphhhh

10.) "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"......OR....."Walking in a Winter Wonderland"?!

walking in a winter wonderland!

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 6th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova


”The present opening” 🤣🤣 ikr?! Can’t get anymore honest than that!

  “Last Christmas” (Are we twinning)?!! 😮

Thank You so much for Participating and sharing your responses with us! 

load more
User Profile: energeticPineapple494
energeticPineapple494 December 7th, 2023

@PoliteOcean hello. Im new to the website.  Decorating the tree is the best part of chistmas especially if little ones are there. I once received a garfield doll stuffed in a round oatmeal container. Im partial to color lights. Thank you for accepting me into your group.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 7th, 2023

@energeticPineapple494


Hello there~ Welcome to 7cups! … We are so glad to have you here in the Healthy Living community. 

I too agree that having little ones to share with makes doing anything at Christmas time better! 

We appreciate you taking part in our Holiday Icebreaker fun and hope to see more of you in our community. Thank you for sharing your responses. 

load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 December 7th, 2023

@PoliteOcean, Yay!  more this or that questions :) 

1.) Would You Rather...."Decorate a Christmas Tree"....OR..."Decorate a Gingerbread House"?!

Decorate a Christmas Tree!  My family is fully 1/2 German, so a tree is rather required - I do enjoy it though :) 

2.) Would You Rather.... "Star on Top of the Tree"....OR...."Angel on Top of the Tree"?!

I'd choose an angel.  Unless we can get the star to shine somehow, rigging of lights perhaps. 


3.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Tradition?!

When I was a kid, my family of four would get dressed up and go to church on Christmas Eve.  We would then drive around our city and look at all the varied decorations.  Christmas themed lanes, Plywood cut outs and Lots and Lots of LIGHTS! :) 

One of many "most" favorite traditions!


4.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Song or Christmas Carol?!

In my world this does not exist!  I LOVE love love! Christmas and Christmas songs and carols and Christmas music, etc sooo much that choosing one seems to make the others feel left out! 

If you said, pick ONE or I'll shoot your eye out!  I'd maybe say "Joy to the World" ... oh but there's "Silent Night" and "Oh Come All Ye Faithful ... hmm.  See?  Problem.  lol 


5.) If you could Go or Be ANYWHERE this year for the Holidays, WHERE would you Go?!

I would love to go visit my family who live in the biggest state in the lower 48 states.  I feel like I've not seen them in a long time.  My uncle and I have had physical health issues this year, so it would be extra good to see them.  Plus I think somehow my aunt would help me to feel not as clumsy and awkward with my new prostheses.  I'm not sure how, but she would at least try to understand :)


to be continued...   <3 Platy 

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 7th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370

Well hey there Platy! Great to see you. :) 

Sounds like you have a lot of Christmas favorites to choose from. I can see that it’s a challenge to choose just one! 

Oh I love your Christmas “tradition”! I too used to enjoy Church on Christmas Eve and taking in all sights around town. It truly is such a fun & wonderful way to enjoy Christmas with those you care about. 

And hopefully you get to also see and enjoy the rest of your family soon as well! It sounds like they are very kind and supportive of you! And that’s the best kind to have! 

Thank you for sharing your responses with us and for taking part! 

load more
User Profile: spicyavocado3788
spicyavocado3788 December 7th, 2023

Decorate a tree! But have someone else set it up 😅


An angel, not for religious reasons but I love angels 👼🏻


I love watching the old Christmas movies that have been around for decades


I’m not sure what my favorite carol is. But I do hmm Christmas carols year round


I’d love to go somewhere sunny and hot for Christmas. A beautiful beach 🏝️


Cindy Lou Who or Buddy the Elf? 🤣


A roll of paper towels 😂


Multicolored lights on a white tree


ugh…probably Frosty ☃️ but I love Rudolph


Winter wonderland ❄️

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 7th, 2023

@spicyavocado3788

lol… a roll of paper towels would definitely be a very strange gift to receive! Lol 😂

Oh Buddy the Elf! I love him!! Great choice! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and participating in our Holiday icebreakers and for sharing your responses with us! 

load more
User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 December 9th, 2023

@PoliteOcean1.) Would You Rather...."Decorate a Christmas Tree"....OR..."Decorate a Gingerbread House"?! Decorate a GBH, I get more creative and stylish with my own GBH.

2.) Would You Rather.... "Star on Top of the Tree"....OR...."Angel on Top of the Tree"?! Either of the two

3.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Tradition?! The Noche Buena (dinner with family).

4.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Song or Christmas Carol?! Christmas In Our Hearts

5.) If you could Go or Be ANYWHERE this year for the Holidays, WHERE would you Go?! Philippines, my hometown 

6.) If you could be a Character from ANY Christmas Movie, WHICH Character would you be?! Grinch

7.) What was the most "Strangest" Christmas Gift you've ever received?! A bar of soap which was more likely been used and half comb ( a comb which intentionally cut in half lol, this was in 4 the Grade).

8.) Would you Rather... "Multi-Color Lights on your Tree".... OR..... "Clear Lights"?! Clear lights ( not blinking, steady one ...good for my migraine).

9.) Who would you Prefer as a Best Friend.... "Rudolph"....OR.... "Frosty"?! Rudolph nose can guide me right?

10.) "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"......OR....."Walking in a Winter Wonderland"?!We wish you a Merry Christmas

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP December 9th, 2023

@AnnaBanana06

oh no! That really is a horrible gift for you wasn’t it?! Lol 

That might’ve been a little worse than mine (Especially if the soap was used)! 🥴

Thank You for stopping by to take part and share your responses with us! 

1 reply
User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 December 24th, 2023

@PoliteOcean Oh yeah i got weird gifts from secret Santa lol. In 6th Grade was mini soap ( Free one from our health Centre and 10 Bobby pins)- Then when i was working in a Travel Company, my secret Santa gave me a Wall  Clock ( Gift must be 100 pesos Or $2... but someone forgot to remove the tag it was 99pesos so he owe me 1 peso and the clock has no batteries lol...

load more
load more
User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana December 15th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

1.) Would You Rather...."Decorate a Christmas Tree"....OR..."Decorate a Gingerbread House"?! Do both please !!!

2.) Would You Rather.... "Star on Top of the Tree"....OR...."Angel on Top of the Tree"?! Do not understand this means 

3.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Tradition?! Don’t know traditions is 

4.) What is your MOST Favorite Holiday Song or Christmas Carol?! Do not listen music

5.) If you could Go or Be ANYWHERE this year for the Holidays, WHERE would you Go?! Hawai'i !! Back home 

6.) If you could be a Character from ANY Christmas Movie, WHICH Character would you be?!  Don’t know need watch more Christmas movie

7.) What was the most "Strangest" Christmas Gift you've ever received?! Do not know that means 

8.) Would you Rather... "Multi-Color Lights on your Tree".... OR..... "Clear Lights"?! Color !

9.) Who would you Prefer as a Best Friend.... "Rudolph"....OR.... "Frosty"?! Rudolph 🦌

10.) "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"......OR....."Walking in a Winter Wonderland"?! ?merry Christmas ?? Do not want walk in winter wonderland do not like cold