Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s “Winter Icebreaker Fun” 1/28/26~ ❄️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean January 28th

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S “WINTER ICEBREAKER FUN”!~ 



❄️ “WOULD YOU RATHER”?!☃️

img-6948_1769639868.jpeg
15
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP January 28th



❄️Hot Cocoa ☕️

☃️Gingerbread Man 🫚

❄️Snow Angels 😇 

☃️Sledding 🛷

❄️Winter Olympics ⛸️

☃️Sweaters 🧶

❄️Cabin 🏚️

☃️Fuzzy Socks 🧦

❄️Jacket 🧥

☃️Snowboard 🏂

❄️Caramel 🍮

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 29th

@PoliteOcean

Tea.

Cookies.

Skating.

Winter Olympics.

Slippers.

Caramel.

Jackets.

Sweaters.

Ski slopes.

Snow angels.

🥶❄️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP January 29th

@Amanda84

Thanks for participating & sharing your Winter picks with us~ 🥶❄️

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant January 29th

1000014416_1769661330.png

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP January 29th

@YourCaringConfidant

What a cute & fun way to share your Winter “Picks” with us. Thanks for participating~ ☃️❄️

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine January 29th

@YourCaringConfidant

Brilliant, how did you find the time ?

load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine January 29th

@PoliteOcean

Be a crime not to join in 😉

Neither, Coffee all day everyday, and twice on Sundays

Gingerbread

Snowmen

Ice Skating

Winter Olympics,  Superbowl is that what you have soup from ?

Ski Slope

Slippers, I am getting on !!

neither, layers all the way !!!

Skiing

Peppermint


User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP January 29th

@RunningMachine

Ha! (Your superbowl comment) 🤪… Clever 😉

Thanks for sharing in the Winter fun & participating. ❄️

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine January 29th

@PoliteOcean

I do try 😉 often very trying !!

load more
load more
User Profile: NevermindHaha
NevermindHaha January 29th

1. Hot cocoa
2. Sugar cookie
3. Snow angels
4. Sledding
5. Superbowl
6. Sweaters
7. Cabin
8. Slippers
9. Jackets
10. Skiing
11. Peppermint 

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP January 30th

@NevermindHaha

😮 Aside from the peppermint I think we are “Twinning” 👯 

Thanks for sharing & Participating! ☃️

load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 January 30th

@PoliteOcean

 tea please 🫖 with a sugar cookie, after making snow angels and sledding. Watching the Super Bowl wearing a sweater in a cabin with fuzzy socks on. I’ve never been skiing or snowboarding but, I’d wear a jacket. And yum I’ll take caramel!!!! 

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP January 30th

@peachThinker662

I see what you did there~ 😉… What a clever little Winter story ❄️

Thanks for sharing & participating! 🥶

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 January 30th

@PoliteOcean minnie-mouse-mickey-mouse.gif


I’m ready for warm sunshine and flowers!!! 

beautiful-day-nature.gif

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 30th

@peachThinker662

Cute 🥰 

load more