Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
January 12th, 2023

I am definitely improving

@bluerivercares @communitymodchristine @communitymodiris @communitymodkay @compoundinghappiness @endearingdreamer5936 @frenchmarbles @hope4tomorrow32 @humbleheart75 @jaggyroad @jasmineishereforu @jen @nanditab @princesspunch @sannyoftheshire992 @silverlove451 @solidsnakehelps @sparkygizmo @sparrowforyou @star001

5 replies
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi January 12th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Thanks Don😃

User Profile: jasishereforallofu
jasishereforallofu January 12th, 2023

@DonaldDraper Thank you Don 💙

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo January 12th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: endearingDreamer5936
endearingDreamer5936 January 12th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am gorgeously imperfect and I embrace it !

1 reply
User Profile: Beechie
Beechie January 13th, 2023

@endearingDreamer5936

I am tender

load more
load more
User Profile: SmileSravani
SmileSravani January 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am RIGHT.

1 reply
User Profile: intuitiveSummer427
intuitiveSummer427 January 15th, 2023

I am titanium.

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 18th, 2023

I am a miracle.

User Profile: silverLove451
silverLove451 January 18th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I Am A Surviver

January 18th, 2023

I am ready to change

@angelofheaven20 @betterlifegirl @communitymodchristine @communitymodkay @dancingenergy1321 @eloyentehumano @gentlebraid2726 @gloriousheart23 @ibiihere @justabystander @laurenheretolisten @lionming0321 @mentalhealthmattersshannon @resourcefulmirage2502 @smilesandears @snowball101 @sparrowforyou @sunisshiningandsoareyou @yourfriend247

3 replies
User Profile: YourFriend247
YourFriend247 January 18th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am Don😎

1 reply
January 19th, 2023

@YourFriend247 you are stealing 😎

load more
User Profile: gentleBraid2726
gentleBraid2726 January 19th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Yayy! Thank you for tagging Don! 😇

load more
User Profile: Betterlifegirl
Betterlifegirl January 18th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am going to make it!

1 reply
January 19th, 2023

@Betterlifegirl yes, you can and you will

load more
User Profile: NatalieLovesYou52
NatalieLovesYou52 January 18th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am 🎶not throwing away my shot, I am not throwing away my shot, Ayo I’m just like my country I’m young scrappy and hungry and I’m not throwing away my shot!🎶

1 reply
January 19th, 2023

@NatalieLovesYou52 all the bestttt

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 19th, 2023

I am super.

January 19th, 2023

I think I'm on 'Y', so here we go. I am YouthfuL...

January 19th, 2023

I'm letting go of toxic people.

1 reply
User Profile: endearingDreamer5936
endearingDreamer5936 January 20th, 2023

@Dystopiatae95

I am embracing all my flaws as my characteristics

load more