Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
February 16th, 2023

I am yet to have dinner

@adaptiveHeart8765 @AzaniaZuri @Brightwords12 @broadfemmelovelive @charmingFlower8111 @ClementineCas @Gettingbettertoday @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @jessrabbit7 @Jin2005 @Kingburger23 @Kittycat2023 @loyalAcres6707 @Mitanshi003 @purifyyoursoul @recliningfate @redivyyy @richuyulin @SaladAndSoup @SeaQueen0000 @Simbathelioncub @SmilesandEars @SpringBreezie @toughStrawberries4279 @WickedSick @WonNone

User Profile: Mitanshi003
Mitanshi003 February 16th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

And I'll enjoy it 🌷🌷🌷

User Profile: broadfemmelovelive
broadfemmelovelive February 16th, 2023

@DonaldDraper


Haha go get some food in ya.


I am finding scheduling challenging but I will give myself compassion when mistakes are made.

February 17th, 2023

*here's some food!* @DonaldDraper Hope you've had dinner by now.

I am finding it hard to balance university, freelance work, and volunteer work. But I'll get a hang of it soon.

load more
User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 February 16th, 2023

I am really excited

User Profile: SmilesandEars
SmilesandEars February 16th, 2023

I am strong.

User Profile: Beechie
Beechie February 16th, 2023

@SmilesandEars

I am glowing

User Profile: persephonesbook17
persephonesbook17 February 16th, 2023

I am growing

User Profile: Litepanda
Litepanda February 17th, 2023

@persephonesbook17

I am gonna try to open the door and flap my wings

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: proactiveTortoise5765
proactiveTortoise5765 February 17th, 2023

I am wasting my time


User Profile: proactiveTortoise5765
proactiveTortoise5765 February 17th, 2023

I am wasting my time

User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 February 18th, 2023

@proactiveTortoise5765 I am enigmatic


User Profile: happyhues
happyhues February 18th, 2023

@Laura1989 I am courteous

load more
load more
User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 February 19th, 2023

I am super happy about meeting new people and possibly making new friends in my college this semester.

User Profile: PhoenixOnFire123
PhoenixOnFire123 February 19th, 2023

I am really pretty

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo February 19th, 2023

I am leaving situations that no longer serve me

February 22nd, 2023

I am rewatching TBBT

@allnaturalendfoftherainbow9765 @artisticsoull @blackflower95 @blissart @bluerivercares @bravvoblanket007 @chetan1408 @communitymodkay @communitymodlou @compoundinghappiness @confidentrabbit7311 @dtanushree @dutchmike @eloyentehumano @enthusiasticpine6585 @figgy50 @friendlypeace9548 @fromthelandofhope @gloriousheart23 @husbandofanaspiringmodel @iampapaya @internalacceptance @jenna @littlebirdie30 @maliaphth @marlaneskycafe @melodyoftheocean @mitanshi003 @mysteriouspudding740 @nikolas201 @novagalaxy @pearlescentbeauty @prashpal84 @purifyyoursoul @radiantbeam00 @scarletpark119 @serendipity2000 @smilesandears @solitarybird @star001 @sunisshiningandsoareyou @theriverissinging @verygoodlistner @wushycushy @youlifematter @yuriziafox23

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna February 22nd, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Hey, please remove me from your tag list. I didn't ask to be part of anything. Thank you.

February 22nd, 2023

@Jenna noted ❤

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna February 22nd, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Thank you! And to answer this;

I am stressed, but I know I got this.


load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 23rd, 2023

I am steady as a beating drum.