I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)
We can be many things at a time.
It's human to feel different at different times too.

And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.
'I Am ____'
Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.
(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)
example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!
Let's get the thread started with
I am Healthy
@DonaldDraper i am hoping people like pancakes.
@Pancakes228
I am scared
I am depending on myself.
I am calm after long.
I am Fine 🧡
@aleelaburrido23 @ashcash87 @castiella25 @crimsonjae @darkgalaxy55555 @figgy50 @funnybranch809 @husbandofanaspiringmodel @irishwarrior @kanelo10 @lena1224 @lowesteemperson @marsmia37 @modesteyes3860 @musiclover422 @nephiliminblack @newhorizon5544 @olivetangerine4913 @optimisticacai6434 @optimisticyard7790 @orangelime5020 @peachstrings341 @pennyishere @piecefulzen @reliablehuman5365 @richuyulin @rocketeer @rosenaussuden @shershaah @skoala27 @soulseeking3 @tallman5000 @tay1100 @tealoak8366 @tinywhisper11 @tk3578 @turquoiseduck369 @tuxcatlady15 @usa2017 @vivikun9 @viz1234 @whyme3112
@DonaldDraper I'm 🤔🤔🤔 extra specially perfect in every way 😁
@DonaldDraper I'm alright, slowly working towards my goals.
I am genuine
I am excited to visit Las Vegas next week.
I am not kicking myself for not being able to be super woman.
When ppl ask me how are you ? I respond with ...how do I look? And they always say great !! ☺️
@amiableBlackberry92
I am great, you are greater 😊
@DonaldDraper
I am really grateful for reaching a place in my life where I am at peace and content with my own company while in my own company. I haven't always practiced self care and in the past I was critical of myself to the extent that I didn't like being alone in the company of my own thoughts and internal monologue. That was until I came across a post online about someone identifying there relationship status as "currently in a relationship with myself" Initially i thought its was sort of an odd thing to say, but it made me think and I thought about the idea often until i had this epiphany. In this life, there is only one person I will consistently and inevitably spend 100% of my time with and that person is me. People will come and go in life, but I'm stuck with me. And if I was going to be stuck with me, I didn't want to loathe my own company. It changed my perspective. Would i want to hang out with a miserable person all the time? absolutely not, so I developed an appreciate for myself, for the things i enjoyed doing, and ultimately i learned to be at peace and content during those times where I found myself on my own.
@LindseyLobotomy
*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️
@SparkyGizmo *high fives* *fist bump* and *gives a squeeze* thanks gizmo
@LindseyLobotomy
Hi Lindsey! 😊❤️ You are most welcome my friend! I must say, some serious thanks to you, are in order to you as well! 😊
I read your response to this forum thread last night and was amazed! It made my world stop spinning and I even propped it up on a kick stand and read your post twice! Thank you for sharing of yourself with all of us. So much value there! It was so beautiful to hear of your growth. Where you were and how highly developed you have now become. You and your journey are a true inspiration! 😊❤️
It was amazing to hear of how you learned to embrace you and to enjoy being with yourself. Spending the time to "know thy self", being kind to ones self and coming out on the other side probably realizing that you rock! Changing some of the inner monologue. Ahhhhh, I think I just heard *angels sing* 😊 Oh, the things we tell ourselves.
I agree that we have to love ourselves before we can ever open up the space to allow another to love us and to love them in return and in all of the right ways. ❤️ And the name of the game should never be us looking around each corner looking for someone to complete us, fix us, love us. Meh, if someone comes along after we are more fully developed, they have spent the time developing themselves to become worthy of us and it just so happens to have unfolded organically, then so be it. Not a requirement for a happy life. You are soooooooo spot on! 😊❤️😊
I'm going to take a page from your book if you don't mind. I love how you phrased "currently in a relationship with myself". You mentioned that someone said that before you and you adopted that mind set. I think it's such a great mind set to have! ❤️
I will share of myself too, here for you. ❤️ Years ago, I started a collection of children's books by the author Shel Silverstein. I bought them in hard back. I love those books. One of the reasons that I love them so very much is that the author writes these stories that are lovely for children (just sweet and cute) and in addition, to read them as an adult is fascinating. Reading what the author writes, as an adult can have some truly pivotal moments. Serious Wow! moments. 😊 His words speak volumes to me.
A few of his works that you might like to read could be "The Missing Piece" as well as "The Missing Piece Meets The Big O". You could easily find them online I imagine.
Lindsey, thank you once again for your amazing contribution to this post! 😊
*high fives* 😊 big *hugs* ❤️ a *squeeze* ❤️ *fist bump* and stay great my friend!! 😊❤️😊
I am devoted
@Waterfallsofnature36
I am daring.
@DonaldDraper
I am young at heart