Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: Yourfriendmerida
Yourfriendmerida May 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am happy.

User Profile: enlightenedDew4105
enlightenedDew4105 May 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper i am sleepy :)

1 reply
User Profile: zaatarHoney
zaatarHoney May 24th, 2023

@enlightenedDew4105

your auto-complete knows it's time for a nap! keke~

load more
User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 May 15th, 2023

I am a configuration of cells, genetics, nature, nurture and experiences that are uniquely my own and will never be replicated.

Hey...we all are and how awesome is that ! xxxx

2 replies
May 15th, 2023

@sooty41 a very unique way to say we are all unique hehe. 👏

1 reply
User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 May 16th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Haha...Exactly !!

load more
load more
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne May 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

'I am you'


A little ominous there 😅

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne May 15th, 2023

@KatieTheWingedOne wait! Last letter was D I must have missed a post :)


'I am doing a lot of work' even better 😅😔

load more
User Profile: Summershy
Summershy May 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am not responsible for the happiness of others

User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance May 15th, 2023

I am safe

User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise May 15th, 2023

I am surviving

User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 May 15th, 2023

I am genuinely excited about this semester being almost over.

1 reply
User Profile: LostandSpacey
LostandSpacey May 16th, 2023

@limegreenSpruce5425 I am recovering:

load more
User Profile: kenzolena
kenzolena May 17th, 2023

I am genuine and honest and I love who I am today <3

User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance May 18th, 2023

I am yearning for compassion.