Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

ICEBREAKER FUN: 6/6/23 "WOULD YOU RATHER"?!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean June 6th, 2023

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO SOME "ICEBREAKER FUN" (SUMMER-TIME STYLE)~



image_1686024906.png

  • Would you rather swim in the ocean or swim in a pool?
  • Would you rather go on a Summer picnic or to an Outdoor Summer concert?
  • Would you rather ride the rollercoasters or the kiddie rides?
  • Would you rather spend a Saturday garage-sale shopping or fishing all day?
14
User Profile: TaviListens
TaviListens June 9th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

I would rather swim in the ocean - something about the waves is really therapeutic and my skin loves the sea water!

I would prefer a summer picnic with a few close friends

Rollercoasters all the way! I cant wait for summer break!

Garage sale shopping definitely! Cant go wrong with recycling and I am terrible at fishing :P

User Profile: secretSea3461
secretSea3461 June 14th, 2023
  1. the pool, but I do love the ocean
  2. picnic . But I do love concerts so I would be happy with both
  3. kiddie rides. I’ll admit, I’m afraid of roller coasters
  4. neither
User Profile: Angelcatcat
Angelcatcat June 14th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

1. Picnic

2 concert

3. rollercoaster as long as it’s not a monster