If your mood today was a fruit..
@FloralFlare
durian.. nothing to people that like it ;) but I think its kinda gross and some people like it but majority don't.. just feeling kinda lonely today :)
Apple forever
@FloralFlare
@Creamyyy
A classic choice — crisp, reliable, and loved by many! 🍎
Apple forever definitely gives comforting, dependable vibes. Love that energy! 💫✨
Yes - it gives a reliable "home" feeling.
🍎 🍏 🍎 🍏
@FloralFlare
A sour plum, fell on dirt and now has ants on it. :(
Grapefruit , a little bitter on the inside
@FloralFlare I'd be a prune, and I'm not going to explain myself *folds arms and pulls sulky face*
@Tinywhisper11
with a little "hmph" too? lol hope ur doing alr
@lolorye89 yep a hmph too😂😂😂 yeah I'm fine, just hot and bothered💖💖
@Tinywhisper11 meet your twin 😁
@Amanda84 yaaaay twins😁💖
@Tinywhisper11
Haha, noted — prune it is! 😆
No explanation needed… but that sulky face says everything. Sending a little sunshine to soften the wrinkles today 😉☀️💛
@FloralFlare thankyou💖😁💖
@FloralFlare I think today the fruit my life would be is an apple. It's the crisp refreshing taste of a new beginning. The sweetness that comes after the bitter trials.
Durian. It stinks.