Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If your mood today was a fruit..

User Profile: FloralFlare
FloralFlare July 12th, 2025

If your mood today was a fruit, what would it be — and why? 🍉🍋🍍

168
User Profile: dynamicSailboat5643
dynamicSailboat5643 July 25th, 2025

A lemon. Been struggling with my emotions, having breakdowns, dealing with family dynamic issues, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be keeping the seasonal job I worked so hard to become a part timer at. So right now my life is sour as heck.

User Profile: DarknessBetweenStars
DarknessBetweenStars July 25th, 2025

Sour grapes🍇

User Profile: JamoJam
JamoJam July 25th, 2025

@FloralFlare carrot😊

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 July 25th, 2025

@FloralFlare a peach 🍑. Just the right amount of sour and sweet, creating an interesting and quite vibey emotional state

User Profile: Mangalover505
Mangalover505 July 25th, 2025

@FloralFlare 
Mine would definitely be a strawberry

User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD July 26th, 2025

@FloralFlare

Good question. I am leaning towards an apple—Crunchy at first, but then a bit soft.

User Profile: LiliesoftheField52630
LiliesoftheField52630 July 26th, 2025

@FloralFlare

Dragonfruit 🐡 

User Profile: ButterflyBuddy
ButterflyBuddy July 26th, 2025

@FloralFlare it would be a Banana -relaxed, easy

User Profile: modestBalsam8023
modestBalsam8023 July 26th, 2025

Coconut 🥥pineapple 🍍Strawberry 🍓lol 🍹✌️🤙🌴🌊

User Profile: elekhika
elekhika August 6th, 2025

Mine would be an 'orange' full of freshness & fragrance ☺️☺️☺️✨️🌼💛