Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

10 Uncomfortable Signs you're actually becoming who you're meant to be + Discussion

User Profile: Remina
Remina April 30th, 2017

I was doing some surfing on the internet, and I came across this article that was very eye opening for me about myself and who I was slowly becoming. I thought I would share with you all these 10 uncomfortable signs that you're actually becoming the person that you were meant to be.

1) You do everything by yourself and you feel isolated from others. You're being strong and independent from other people, and want to be able to do things on your own but at the same time, you feel lonely.

2) You realize that you have some issues with yourself that you have to overcome

3) You have a strong desire to cut off some unnecessary relationships. It will be hard and you might feel guilty, but you'll be brave enough to leave relationships that were toxic and emotionally abused your inner self.

4) It's hard for you to trust people. But once you do trust them, you're loyal to them and will do anything to maintain that relationship.

5) You always feel your life is boring, and this might be because you cut out the bad drama, which is a good thing.

6) You are too familiar with the feeling of sadness. There are days where you are hopeful, yes, but there are also days where you feel that you're at your lowest. You just know how life works.

7) You always feel like you're running out of time. This is a good thing, this urge to do more is what guides you to success for yourself.

8) You regret the mistakes that you have done in the past. You realize though that the regret will take you nowhere and you can only learn from the mistakes that you have made.

9) You always miss your childhood, family and loved ones. You find yourself fondly looking at a time where life was in place but at the same time, you don't want to give up on your path.

10) You feel lost, confused and anxious about the future.You're not exactly sure of what is going to happen but you just know that all you can do is take one step at a time.

Source

Did you see any of the signs in you? If so, which ones?

Are you happy with who you are becoming?

Who are you?

7
User Profile: TyrandeWhisperwind
TyrandeWhisperwind April 30th, 2017

@BurningEmber I am feeling all of them, for sure. Tho I am not sure who I am :P

User Profile: Remina
Remina OP May 1st, 2017

@TyrandeWhisperwind

Well sounds like you are in a journey of finding that out!

load more
May 1st, 2017

I'm going to say I see a solid 9.5 of those signs in myself. I'm not exactly sure who I'm becoming, but I know I'm in the process of leaving my old self behind..and although I'm outside my comfort zone, it feels glorious.

User Profile: No715
No715 May 1st, 2017

@BurningEmber I feel almost all of them (except 9) Especially the first one!

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB May 1st, 2017

this is really interesting! number 3 hit me especially hard today :/

User Profile: ChinaRose
ChinaRose May 1st, 2017

I've felt them all at varying degrees in the past couple of years, and have come to accept it as progress. Even when the days aren't so good, I know that in the grand scheme of things, I'm headed in the right direction :)