Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheri’s Connection Corner - Focus on Mindset

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful October 14th, 2023

Good day Cupsers! 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

the fall is a beautiful season to get back on track. New focus new mindset new goals ….

It is mid October however don’t despair there is time to reset if needed between now and end of the year. 

How is your mindset on your health journey? Does your mental health impede your health journey? What helps you focus when you get off track? 


img-4726_1697291152.jpeg

18
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 16th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful for me it's both ways my physical health affects my mental. And my mental health affects my pyhisical. But yaaaay! Autumn is indeed a exciting time of year. Getting ready for halloween and xmassssss! And most importantly my birthday, which happens to be on the third of November, that's the third of November just in case anyone wants to prepare me a present😁 anyway yes exciting time of the year 😁❤

third of November

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 third of November.. I repeat the third of November😁

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP October 16th, 2023

Love celebrating birthdays just so you know 😉💕💕

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP October 16th, 2023

How about a birthday party here at cups a forum one ??!!?! I love to plan it … we need Cake 🍰 , Dancing 💃, Singing 🎶, Decorations 🎀, presents 🎁….. birthday memes and lots of J✨O✨Y…


Let’s DO IT! Party 🎈… November 3rd for the week …..


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 16th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful yaaaaay! I've never had a party ❤ can we play musical chairs😁 I never loose at that game ♿♿😁😁😁😁😁

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP October 16th, 2023

Yes 🙌 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

load more
load more
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP November 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Psst birthday party tomorrow 🙌🙌🙌🙌💕💕💕💕💕

load more
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP October 16th, 2023

Autumn 🍂 is the beginning of exciting seasons … I agree.


Your birthday is the best time to celebrate personally I like to enjoy it for the full week!!! lol 😂 it is great week for self care love of family and friends. 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💕💕💕💕🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💕💕💕💕

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 16th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful I don't have any family, and my friends are all on here ❤ so yes forum party😁😁😁😁😁

and yep the weather is starting to turn. I actually heard the wind howl through my window the other day, Autumn has truly arrived ❤❤

load more
load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 October 16th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Hi, again, Grateful,

How is your mindset on your health journey? I'm impeded a lot lately.  I thought working at night would be a natural for me, but I'm fighting myself to get in a groove. 

Does your mental health impede your health journey? yes

What helps you focus when you get off track? Nothing, right now.

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP October 17th, 2023

@purpleTree4652

So sorry 🤗 working at night is a huge shift! It takes time to get use to the change in our bodies sleep pattern, food and R& R time is less too. 

The routine of regular day is shifted and opposite. 

What is the biggest struggle?? 🤗 


User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 October 17th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

I think the biggest struggle is how luxurious it feels to sleep as long as I need to and have no responsibilities until the night.  But I'm not sure.  I've never been in this position before...working at night and having night classes.  It could also be that when I wake up after only a few hours sleep, I am not used to falling back asleep when the sun is up.  I can feel a small amount of sleepy feeling, but I am awake and start to tackle chores.  Before I know it, I'm not sleepy anymore and I'm up for hours then and needing to sleep more.  Some days it's an endless cycle of trying to sleep and being awake for some hours then trying to sleep and being awake for some hours.  

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP October 17th, 2023

@purpleTree4652

Yes sleep is vital you need a routine that includes more sleep … for me after a while of less sleep I just crash occasionally on the weekend to catch up. 

So sorry you are struggling so much 🤗 hope your body becomes adjusted and sleeps more …

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: listeningbuddy00
listeningbuddy00 October 16th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful


Taking time to take a break and do something I enjoy is aways beneficial in keeping my health journey on track.

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP October 17th, 2023

@listeningbuddy00

J✨O✨Y is important in life and it gives you some downtime from life. Self care is vital to great mental health. 

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 17th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful whispers quietly the third of November😁

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP October 17th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

whispers back …. Friends at cups ✅ music ✅ cake ✅ party 🎈 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 17th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful😂😂😂😂😂❤❤

load more
load more