Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Confidence-Building Tip 1 - most important

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation December 12th, 2021
3
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean December 16th, 2021

@7motivation


I think its always good to get a "boost" in our confidence every now and then. Thank you for sharing this.

User Profile: whenitsdarklookforstars
whenitsdarklookforstars December 31st, 2021

@7motivation

This is so cool!! You must have spent a lot of time putting this together! Thank you so much for this resource!

wow-bubbly.gif

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation OP January 1st, 2022

@whenitsdarklookforstars

Thanks so much! ❤️


I'm just playing with new cool ways to share ideas here,

in an emotional and interactive way,

like using chatbots with AI artificial intelligence made voices,

and also adding user-interaction,

so people can click and even play with the material.


I like the 7taps.com app link above because it's very easy learn. But it's very limited and only allows 1 free trial.


So I switched to genially.com app, which is waaaaay-way-way more powerful and it's totally free! Yay!


Here's my genially app version of the 7taps confidence idea above

https://view.genial.ly/61be470389c7d40d49523046/interactive-content-confidence-building-tip-1-with-audio

I added a different AI chatbot from lovo.ai studio. I like her voice a lot more. She sounds soooo coooooool.


So I'm just having fun, making cool content that can help people.

load more