Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Confidence in 7 Days - A New Approach - Part 9 - Play to Win!!!

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation July 30th, 2022

https://www.7cups.com/path/exercise/confidence-in-7-days-a-new-approach-part-9-1659136273/

Want to feel better right now? 😀🌝

Click the link above and play the game!

  • Get a quick boost of confidence too!!!

    It may seem hard at first.

    But it will feel easier fast.

    Feel how confidence grows while having fun!

kr-coffee-love.png 😀🌝

https://www.7cups.com/path/exercise/confidence-in-7-days-a-new-approach-part-9-1659136273/

6
User Profile: jigsaw3638
jigsaw3638 July 30th, 2022

@7motivation

💛

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean August 3rd, 2022

@7motivation

I Love these!...

I'm a ZUMBA Instructor of the past 11 years, and have never seen this "channel" before.

I Notice that this instructor emulates the type of way that I teach and instruct & also is the type of music that I'd use too.... She'd also be someone's class that I would definitely take and join in as well! She seems alot of fun!

I'm loving all the effort you put into these post and the Paths.. You are doing an AMAZING JOB in this community! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK that you are doing!! 👍

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation OP August 3rd, 2022
🌝 @PoliteOcean

Thanks. I love them too!

Of all her videos, these are the very best for my confidence growth path.

It's nice to learn that someone else here actually appreciates what I'm doing.


It's been very difficult to pick videos for this entire path.

I had to weed-out undesirable videos using extensive criteria:

- The songs have to be positive. Foreign lyrics have to be checked.

- Songs that are too sexy I weed out. That's very difficult because almost all songs are too sexy now days. Also there is a lot of "double meaning" I have to check sometimes.

- The moves have to be filled with confident swagger or joie de vivre.

- The moves have to be fun and interesting and not too difficult.

- The moves have to not be annoying or boring at any point especially the beginning. That's a very difficult criterion. Some videos are great except at the beginning. I have to weed out videos that start with excessive talking or boring moves.

- The videos have to have a clean, simple, uncluttered appearance.

- The video-start image has to be inviting so people will want to click it.

- The instructor's talking has to be minimal or better yet no talking at all.

- Most important, it's got to be a video that is fun and feels like a game to do.

I decided to make the entire growth path a "game" by challenging the participant to see it that way.

I also made it "as simple as possible" for participants to try the moves.

I encourage viewers to just do the arm moves.

And that also works for me.

I also "play the game" when I don't feel like getting up and I need a fun exercise break.

So now, my upper body and arms have been getting a great workout lately! Yay!

The amazing thing is -

These high-swagger arm and leg moves are great for building muscles!

Abrupt arm and leg moves build muscle very quickly. No weights needed! Just punch your arm up in the air or jump to the music and presto, you're building muscle.

And I find that having arms and shoulders that now feel 💪 stronger creates a noticeable feeling of extra confidence too! Yay!

So yes, I will be making more of these confidence moving game videos. I love doing them too. I need more and more. 🌝

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean August 4th, 2022

@7motivation

Hahah... You know what?... These are pretty much ALOT of details that go into leading a ZUMBA class (or any fitness class) as well. lol...

You have to weed through songs, choreo, video, go over and over the moves in your head, think of the class/population that you are teaching it to, asking yourself if they will understand the moves, will they get the choreo, is it something they can do, will they like the song, will they like the choreo.... etc...etc...etc..and on and on and on.... lol...

So what you are doing here, is I'm very sure ALOT of the Same! But, its so great that you are seeing and finding the benefits in it all as well!

I love your posts. ALWAYS a great job!

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation OP August 5th, 2022

@PoliteOcean

Thanks. I agree. Like you said, fortunately I do see the benefits now.

Yet surprisingly, I also discovered I appreciate the instructors in videos more than I imagined.

I've looked into their Websites, Facebooks, Instagrams, and TikToks.

I did that in part so I could list the instructor's names in the videos and make them seem more like real people to the 7Cups video watchers.

But along the way I also learned about their "dance instructor worlds" and credos.

It turns out, they're all really nice people.

All explain how they want to be very supportive and help people have fun at the same time.

Sort of like how we support people here,
but they add a special fun element.

So I'm trying to adapt what they do, to what I'm doing here.

Bye the way, thanks very much for the words of appreciation!

I'll be posting more great vids as soon as I find them and pre-test the choreo! 💃

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean August 5th, 2022

@7motivation

Awesome! Can't wait to see them. You are doing an AMAZING job here!

load more
load more
load more
load more