Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Friends help friends stay healthy

User Profile: halcyonCloud2036
halcyonCloud2036 November 24th, 2021

One of the best things that I think I have found to stay motivated to exercise my mind and body is to go on really good walks with a friend. We chat the whole time we are walking and while it may not seem like it, it is also a great way to just express emotions or stress that we might not have an opportunity to share otherwise. Try it and see what you think.

-Do you exercise with a friend?

-Do you have other ways to mentally and physically take care of yourself with a friend?

2
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean November 24th, 2021

@halcyonCloud2036


Great Post! And yes, I totally agree!...What seems like what could be a possible "daunting" activity, can surely be made much more manageable with a friend~


-Do you exercise with a friend?... Yes, I love Group Fitness classes because its a great way to work out with others who are also "like-minded". And can help keep you accountable by just showing up and knowing that you don't have to knock-out a workout alone!...

I also take walks with my mom, hubby as it gives me a chance to get out and about and connect with them. And 'catch-up' on things. And I walk my dog several times a week, which not only keeps me accountable, but gets him his activity in as well. (And I also teach ZUMBA Fitness, so I'm surrounded by Fitness Friends each time I teach). 👍


-Do you have other ways to mentally and physically take care of yourself with a friend?..... Yes, just simply getting together and hanging out, talking, chatting, taking walks, catching lunch together, or simply chatting on the phone and catching up.

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow November 24th, 2021

I am following a healthy & holistic lifestyle along with a friend.



It's very exciting & encouraging.