Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living: Wellness Wednesday 6/24/26 (Small Wins) 👍🏼

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean June 24th

HEY EVERYONE~ 

WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S “WELLNESS WEDNESDAY”~ 


👍🏼 Whether you're organizing your tasks or achieving a personal milestone, taking a moment to acknowledge your daily progress is a proven way to boost your motivation.


img-8456_1782342553.jpeg

👍🏼 What is one small win you had today?


👍🏼 Are there any tasks or goals you're currently trying to chip away at?

11
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 June 25th

@PoliteOcean

Since I just moved, I've had lots of things to take care of.  Lots of tasks.  Today I put flea meds on my cat, Chloe.  She took it just fine.  It was more of me getting up the energy to do  the task.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 25th

@purpleTree4652

That’s good Tree~ I know that sometimes the “smallest” of tasks can seem “daunting”. Especially when the energy just isn’t there to do them. 

Great job to you on your Small win for the day! 👍🏼🏆

load more
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws June 25th

@PoliteOcean

What is one small win you had today?

getting up going to  mental health med review as could not  do from home this time so just to get up at 8am on city bus by 9:45am then to be their and wait to go home was a lot for me due to my physical  health so see it as a win for today 


👍🏼 Are there any tasks or goals you're currently trying to chip away at?

taking better care of self and listening to my body so not over do things to point of not being able to get out of bed the next  day   also still working on healthy eating and just eating not skipping meals  that been issue for me

other one due to therapist  saying that i need to start seeing self as am using i not we as she stated that she can tell it mostly me typing not others within also said it time to work on allowing my self to have a full identity that just mine this very hard for me and a big  step after most my life saying we not i but i do see her point but it scary too


User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 25th

@stormieandpaws

Sounds like you are definitely “chipping away” at lots of small tasks for yourself & your wellness! Great job to you there on making great strides there everyday. No matter how small (or big)! … 

And great job to you on your Small win for the day. You’re doing a wonderful job. Keep up the great work. 👍🏼🏆

load more

My win which is very small indeed that I didn't refuse to at least wake up or eat this morning after the day I heard news which will turn my life upside down. The only goal for now if not more at least keeping this level

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 25th

@emotionalMaple2436

Despite getting challenging news, it’s really great that you were able to do something that you feel you normally aren’t able to do. Every small step helps. Keep up the great work and great job to you on your small win for the day. 👍🏼🏆

load more
User Profile: sunnyFan6690
sunnyFan6690 June 25th

@PoliteOcean

I am actively seeking help for my addiction...and I came across 7cups today :)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 25th

@sunnyFan6690

Well that is definitely great news for you! Welcome to 7Cups! And great job to you on taking the step to find us here & on taking the steps to work on your addiction. We are here to support you at Cups. And great job to you on your “Win” for the day! 👍🏼🏆

load more
User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 June 25th
@PoliteOcean 
One small win I had today was that I managed to get into the flow state while reading my math textbook. After work, I came home and took a two-hour nap. When I woke up, I felt recharged and started studying. I’m still figuring out the best daily routine and learning mode for myself, but we’ll see how it goes

Yes, I have so many tasks and goals right now. My main priority is to get on track with my exam prep. June is almost over and time is ticking. I know this process requires a lot of patience and deep focus, so I will do my best to stay locked in on my goals.
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 25th

@aquaGrapes718

Wow.. you seem to be making some great steps towards future progress on your tasks & goals….. (Getting into the flow state, taking a nap that recharged you, & focusing on how to serve yourself better in positive ways to accomplish your goals), these are all amazing! 

Great job to you there on all of your “Wins”! And keep up the great work that you are doing! 👍🏼🏆


User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 June 25th

Thanks, I’ll keep going.

load more
load more