Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s Wellness Wednesday: 6/3/26 (June Happiness Calendar)!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean June 3rd

HEY EVERYONE~ 

WELCOME TO “WELLNESS WEDNESDAY”~ 💚 


*Today Let’s Take a look at and Discuss “Slowing Down” & the “Happiness Calendar”~ 🙂

img-8233_1780527521.jpeg

QUESTIONS:


☀️LOOKING AT EACH DAY AHEAD, WHAT THINGS RESONATE WITH YOU & STAND OUT TO YOU THE MOST?

☀️IN WHAT WAYS CAN YOU TAKE TIME OUT FOR YOURSELF, CONNECT WITH YOURSELF, & GIVE YOURSELF SOME HAPPINESS EACH DAY?


6
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 3rd

@PoliteOcean

Honestly all good questions 💙

Tonight I started crying out of nowhere, full blown, pent up, that I didn't know I was carrying.

I just do so much everyday and it's never seen or appreciated, it's hard when you put your family first and they are unappreciative of any of your efforts 😔

I guess Polite, I just need someone to actually hear me when I speak 💙

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 4th

@Amanda84

Thank you Amanda , 

Aww man… So sorry to hear that you had such an emotional experience. Although sometimes we just need a really good cry. And our bodies just respond to all of those pent up emotions with tears!… If it’s the “worst” thing that we do during those times of not knowing “what” to do, then I feel that we are doing good. 

Some days things can become so overwhelming when we carry so much inside. Things that we might not share with others, or don’t know how to, or just simply can’t. And it’s ok & completely valid to have a good cry to let it all out. And to feel what you feel… (It may help, it may not)?.. But just know that WE SEE YOU here at Cups! And we totally appreciate you! And ALL that you do to help us here throughout this community! You are truly amazing~ 💕

Hoping for you that one day those closest to you will also show their appreciation & realize the same. And also see & acknowledge all of your efforts. 

Trust me when I say WE Hear You here Always! Loud & Clear. 💕 And we are here to support you Amanda. 

youre-not-alone-you-are-not-alone.gif


load more

@PoliteOcean

I can't read it very well, it's tiny and fuzzy :(

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 4th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Oh no! (Well that’s not nice, nor good news)! 😫

Oh well, 🫤… I suppose everyone can still think on the Questions and give a good & simple, or heartfelt response! 😊

load more
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws June 5th

@PoliteOcean

all good questions

with it getting warmer here we know we have to slow down remember we not do good in hot weather. so to add more happiness  to our days just to not go out in hotest part of the day and do more crafts and inside stuff keep fans  on too

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 5th

@stormieandpaws

Fans & Doing crafts on a Hot summer day~ That’s a great way to add some happiness to your day by staying cool while also doing something you enjoy! 

Good response And thank you for sharing with us! 

load more