How Are You Taking Care Of YOU?
Hey everyone! I'm new to the 7 Cups platform and I just joined the healthy living community. I'd love to start a thread that invites you to comment what you're doing this week to take care of yourself.
I'll go first! This week I have gone/will continue to go to a workout class once a day. I joined a group fitness gym last year and it has really improved my mental and physical health. I'm also reading a great book right now. Your turn to comment below!
Hiya @kindSpring7487 welcome to the community! 💛
Such great ways to care for self. Which book are you reading?
I’ve got an occupied coming week but certainly would like to commit to enough hydration through the day, some movement even if it’s just walks, and better sleep schedule. 🫠
Lessgooo!🥳
@kindSpring7487
Hi there, Welcome to Cups & to the Healthy Living Community~ I’m Ocean the Healthy Living community Leader…
I’m a Group Fitness Instructor of 15 yrs.. I too love & enjoy Group Fitness & coming together with other like-minded individuals to help motivate & inspire one another through Good vibes, good Music & good energy!.. I instruct different formats, as well take others classes 7 days a week. It’s been a great way to take care of my overall wellbeing through the years Physically, mentally, emotionally, & Socially! 💪🏼
Which Group Fitness classes are you currently taking & enjoying for yourself?
@kindSpring7487
Welcome 🤗 🩷
I'm trying to sleep better and get more exercise in 🤗

@kindSpring9654
well done!! I'm glad you're taking care of yourself in such cool ways!
for me, it has to be, starting a new book, however i'm not sure what book lol. any recommendations? 💚