Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH" "THANKFUL THURSDAY" 5/18/23

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 18th, 2023

HEY EVERYONE~

WELCOME TO "THANKFUL THURSDAY"~

☀️AS PART OF MAY'S MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH, TODAY WE WILL FOCUS ON SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE "THANKFUL" FOR...

image_1684441624.png


**WHAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR TODAY?!

45
User Profile: amiableSalamander17
amiableSalamander17 May 24th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

I'm thankful for medical and psychology doctors.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 25th, 2023

@amiableSalamander17

Hey there~

Yes, that is something to surely be thankful for these days, where the Mental Health World is continuing to grow in population around us. I agree.

Thank you for sharing your response!

load more
User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 May 24th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

something that i am thankful of today, now more than ever, is the fact that i have a good family and family support system. i love my family members very much and i am so thankful that we all relate to each other well!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 25th, 2023

@NewYorker11

Hey there~

That is so awesome for you that you have a good family who is also a great support system for you! Its so important to have someone "in our corner", who is there for us, and provides the support that we need when we need it. That is truly something to be thankful for!

Thank you for sharing your response with us!


User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 May 25th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Agreed! for me, this person would be my mom, she is my best friend and the love of my life, she has and always will be in my corner for support and guidance!

thanks so much for your kind words @PoliteOcean please have a wonderful day!

load more
load more
User Profile: Sweetgirl07
Sweetgirl07 May 25th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

my band concert is tonight, im thankful my mom took my sax to get repaired last week, it sounds so much better

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 27th, 2023

@Sweetgirl07

Thats awesome! Hope it went well for you.

Thank you for sharing with us!

load more
User Profile: PrincessMonet
PrincessMonet May 25th, 2023

I am thankful for friends, for my family above all else I am thankful for Jesus in my life.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 27th, 2023

@PrincessMonet

I Love this response. All wonderful things to be Thankful for ! Amen!

Thank you for sharing with us!

load more
User Profile: empathicPresence9091
empathicPresence9091 May 25th, 2023

I'm thankful for not going hungry anymore. When I was in university it was so hard to find the energy to cook for myself. Now that I'm back at home I can enjoy my mom's homecooked meals again ❤️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 27th, 2023

@empathicPresence9091

I agree that "Homecooked" meals from "moms" are the best! Definitely a reason to be thankful (as I enjoy & am thankful for that too when I get the chance to enjoy it)!

Thank you for sharing with us!

load more
User Profile: Sukoon4you
Sukoon4you May 25th, 2023

I am thankful for Mental Health awareness.❤️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 27th, 2023

@Sukoon4you

Definitely a great reason to be thankful!

Thank you for sharing your response with us!

load more
User Profile: AJneon
AJneon May 27th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

It's another day to cherish and struggle hardest to become better than yesterday... An aspect quite worthy of appreciation.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 13th, 2023

@AJneon

Definitely worthy of being Thankful for!

Thank you for sharing!

load more
User Profile: CalifasBlanca07
CalifasBlanca07 June 13th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Thankful for being alive and for my partner <3

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 13th, 2023

@CalifasBlanca07

Definitely wonderful things to be Thankful for!

Thank you for sharing with us!

load more
User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 June 13th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

something that i am thankful for today is the relationship that i have with my mom! she is my best friend and my big sister as well as being my mom, i love her alot!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 13th, 2023

@NewYorker11

How awesome for you... Moms are surely a wonderful thing to be grateful for! I love mine too, and she does so much for me. So I totally get it.

Thank you so much for sharing your responses with us!

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 June 13th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

thanks so much for your kind words, i greatly appreciate it!

load more
load more