Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH" "THANKFUL THURSDAY" 5/18/23

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 18th, 2023

HEY EVERYONE~

WELCOME TO "THANKFUL THURSDAY"~

☀️AS PART OF MAY'S MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH, TODAY WE WILL FOCUS ON SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE "THANKFUL" FOR...

image_1684441624.png


**WHAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR TODAY?!

45
User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 18th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

**WHAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR TODAY?

Thank you for this amazing post ocean!! Today, I am grateful of my cat, Toby. He has been there for me through the toughest of times and probably is the only one who hasn't left. I could never imagine my life without him.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 19th, 2023

@swanlistens27

Hey there Swan~ You are so very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed this post.

I TOTALLY Understand what you are saying. I too am so grateful and thankful for my Pup. He's always been there for me to and cheers me up when I need him. Pets aren't just animals, I feel they are "Family"! They are just so wonderful.

Thank you so much for your response.

User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 21st, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Facts, my cat is my only family XD!! I would love to hear from you too! :o

load more
load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 May 18th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Hi, Ocean,

I am thankful to God for guiding me through my move with my cat, Chloe. He has protected us both and helped me to think constructively along the way.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 19th, 2023

@purpleTree4652

Hey there Tree~

AMEN! I hear that. Having our Higher Power is always something to be truly Thankful for!

Great response and thank you for sharing!

load more
User Profile: glowingPond
glowingPond May 19th, 2023

I am thankful for my husband. He’s the most supportive, caring and patient person ever. He’s been with me through the goods and the bads and I couldn’t be more thankful for him 🩷

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 19th, 2023

@glowingPond

Hey there Pond~

Amen, I hear what you are saying. And totally get that. I feel the same way about mine! (I honestly don't know who else would put up with me)!! lol...

Its great that you have a partner that is there for you to support you like that. Thank you so much for sharing your response!


User Profile: glowingPond
glowingPond May 19th, 2023

Life has been hard in the past but if the reason was to get to where I am now with the people I am with… it was all worth it! 🩷

load more
load more
User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation May 19th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

I am very grateful for 7Cups because
it's a very friendly and safe place
to hang out and to grow too.

Especially here at the Healthy Living Forum! Yay!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 19th, 2023

@7motivation


Yessss!! Absolutely Motivation!

And we are SOOOO thankful for "YOU" as well! And all of your Amazing posts and work here in the Healthy Living Forum! Thank you again for all you do! And thank you for sharing!

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation May 20th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Thank you very much!

Everything I contribute here has also helped me a lot.

That's why I shared it.

It's amazing how much and how quickly I've progressed
by sharing and staying focused here in the Healthy Living Forum! Yay!

load more
load more
User Profile: ChaoticListener
ChaoticListener May 19th, 2023

@PoliteOcean I love this! I do gratitude journaling on one of my mental health apps where I journal three things I am grateful for every day. One of them today as it often is - is my bed : D.

User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 19th, 2023

@ChaoticListener

I love that so much hehe ❤️

User Profile: ChaoticListener
ChaoticListener May 19th, 2023

@swanlistens27 aw thank you ( ͡ ° ᴥ ͡ ° ʋ )ʕ º ᴥ º ʔ

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 19th, 2023

@ChaoticListener

Hey there Chao! So glad that you enjoy this post.

That is awesome that you make and take the time for yourself and your mental health to "Journal". Journaling can be so very helpful and beneficial. And help us to go back and reflect on so many positive things. (And hahah... Yes, a nice comfy "BED" is surely one of them!)

Thank you for sharing your response!


load more
May 19th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

i am thankful coz i got a listener accepting my request within one minute-never got assistance so fast-and i needed it so badly-so little things mean a lot to me :)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 19th, 2023

@snehansu

Hey there~

Awww, that is so great that you got the response in such a timely manner. And we are so glad to hear that you got the "listening ear" that you needed so much in that moment. Surely something to be thankful for.

Thank you so much for sharing!


load more
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity May 19th, 2023

I'm thankful that I can be apart of an online community as helpful and supportive as Cups

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 19th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity

Hey there Siren~

Awww... thats surely a lovely thing to be Thankful for. Thank you so much for sharing your response with us!

load more
User Profile: amiableSalamander17
amiableSalamander17 May 19th, 2023

I'm thankful for my family.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 19th, 2023

@amiableSalamander17

Hey there Amiable~

Having a great and supportive family is surely something to be Thankful for. That is wonderful that you feel that way about your Family. Thank you for sharing your response.

load more
User Profile: audienta
audienta May 19th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

I'm thankful that I'm well enough to enjoy spending time on my laptop and 7 Cups again.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 19th, 2023

@audienta

Hey there Audi~

Feeling well, being in Good health and being able to do the things you enjoy is surely something to be Thankful for!

Thank you for sharing with us!

load more
User Profile: Rubylistens22
Rubylistens22 May 19th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

i know I’m a day late butttt thankful friyayyy and I’m thankful for my twin babies and job:)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 19th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

Hey there Ruby, (better late than not at all right?!)...

Sounds like you have lots to be Thankful for!.. (I'm all about Thankful Fridays too)! lol....

But how wonderful you have "Twin babies" to be Thankful for! That's amazing! I'm sure they keep you on your toes! And yes, having a job and income is surely something to be thankful for!

Thank you so much for sharing your response with us!


load more