Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say BYE BYE to a Bad Habit with this GoNoodle N[TV] song whenever tempted 🌝

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation March 13th, 2023

Say BYE BYE to your Bad Habit

when it tries to temp you!

Tell it you don't love it anymore!

Have fun with this game instead!

This is a FEEL-GOOD NOW

SIT-AND-PLAY-ALONG game! 🌝

Try this to feel confidence when a bad habit tempts you!

It can distract you from doing the bad habit! Yay!

https://www.7cups.com/path/exercise/say-bye-bye-to-a-bad-habit-with-this-gonoodle-n-tv-song-whenever-tempted-1678749622/

2
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 14th, 2023

@7motivation

Hahah... I've always loved this song. My mom still sings it all the time lolol (she's silly). But she used to dance to it with my son when she babysat him years ago.

This is a fun little simple choreo... it will take me a few tries, but looks like alot of fun to try to get down and learn the steps.

Thanks for sharing and keeping the Community fun!

User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation OP March 15th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Thanks! It was totally fun,

and happened somewhat randomly.


I was thinking of a way to "fight a bad habit"

at the same time I was exercising to that song.


Then it struck me:

That's perfect song to imagine

"breaking-up" with a bad habit. Yay!


I especially like when they used marionette-video-graphics

because it perfectly depicts being manipulated by a habit.


And the bye-bye body-language they use

is perfect for "telling-off" a bad habit:

"It's over, we're done!". Yay!

load more