Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WELLNESS WEDNESDAY~ (8/2/23) "AUGUST IS NATIONAL WELLNESS MONTH"!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean August 2nd, 2023

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO "WELLNESS WEDNESDAY"~ (AND Welcome to the Month of AUGUST)!


AUGUST IS "NATIONAL WELLNESS MONTH"~


image_1690989943.png


1.) What is ONE positive thing that you can do for your Wellness today?!

2.) What "Wellness Goals" can you implement for yourself for the Month of August?!

12
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 2nd, 2023

1.) What is ONE positive thing that you can do for your Wellness today?!..... One thing that I did for my Wellness today, was get up early and get in an AQUA Aerobics fitness class. Then got in a some self-care time afterwards.

2.) What "Wellness Goals" can you implement for yourself for the Month of August?!..... Some goals will be to set Sleep goals and get better rest; take my vitamins regularly; Start meal-planning & tracking again regularly, Journal & meditate again, and get ample self-care time when needed.

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity August 2nd, 2023

1.) What is ONE positive thing that you can do for your Wellness today?! - Allow myself some time to rest without feeling lazy or "falling behind"

2.) What "Wellness Goals" can you implement for yourself for the Month of August?! - More exercise and mindfulness activities when anxious thoughts come rushing in

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 2nd, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity

Guilt-Free rest & beating anxious thoughts are great goals! Awesome :)

Thank you for sharing with us!

load more
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence August 2nd, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Hi PoliteOcean!

Beautiful thread!

August is vacation month with a main holiday time in my country! I will try to organize both relaxing and funny moments!


User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 2nd, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence

How lovely for you. Sounds like a lot of fun ahead! Enjoy :)

And thank you for sharing ~

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence August 2nd, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Yes! Fingers crossed bad weather won't ruin hiking plans 🤞

But in case, I will surely think about B plans 😁

load more
load more
User Profile: CyclingThroughLife
CyclingThroughLife August 4th, 2023

1.) What is ONE positive thing that you can do for your Wellness today?!

I am going to do a spin class for my physical wellness and try to de-clutter(physically and mentally) some of the more cluttered areas of my life today.

2.) What "Wellness Goals" can you implement for yourself for the Month of August?!

I am taking 12 day road trip starting Sunday. I'll get to visit my Grandkids along the way. I'm hoping to make this a stress/anxiety free time and just forget about all the "home" things that cause me grief.....rest, relaxation, enjoyment of life.....that is my wellness goal for the next few weeks

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 5th, 2023

@CyclingThroughLife

Being able to "De-clutter" areas of our lives (whatever they may be) is a great way to do something for ourselves physically, mentally and emotionally. That is a wonderful goal.

I remember you mentioning taking your trip and getting to see your grandkids. Sounds like you are going to have an enjoyable time. As well, leave the monotony of everyday things behind for a while. This is surely a way to seek and implement "Wellness" time for ourselves. Which can improve us body, mind and spirit.

Thank you for sharing with us!

load more
User Profile: ItzzMeeHawa
ItzzMeeHawa August 4th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

1. I'm going out for dinner today

2. STOP SCROLLING ON TIK TOK AND WASTING MOST OF THE DAY

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 5th, 2023

@ItzzMeeHawa

How lovely that you are treating yourself. This is always a nice and positive thing that we can do for our wellbeing.

And Oh How I LOVE your next answer!!..... Yes, I totally agree, having a goal to STOP SCROLLING and mindlessly wasting our day on "Social Media" is an AWESOME Wellness goal for August!! I totally support that. (And frankly need to do it myself)!

Thank you for sharing with us!

load more
User Profile: charmingSky5972
charmingSky5972 August 5th, 2023

1.) What is ONE positive thing that you can do for your Wellness today?!

One positive thing I can do today for my wellness is to think positive. it's small or so it may seem, though significant.

2.) What "Wellness Goals" can you implement for yourself for the Month of August?!

meditation in the mornings, daily showers, taking vitamins, eating well, praying, and thinking positive. also doing positive activities.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP August 5th, 2023

@charmingSky5972

"Thinking positive" is a GREAT start to doing something positive for our wellness (each and everyday)! They say that just starting our day off with one, small positive thought can improve our day in a positive way. Good for you!

Mediating, daily showers, vitamins, eating well, praying.... these are all Amazing goals to incorporate for your wellness in the Month of August (And beyond)!! Great job.

Thank you for sharing your response with us.

load more