Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: TyrandeWhisperwind
TyrandeWhisperwind March 11th, 2017

I went to walk my puppy for the first time and we repeated it two times more xD So walked my puppy 3 times today and then he had his first bath! It was a wonderful day :D

4 replies
User Profile: optoutside
optoutside March 11th, 2017

@TyrandeWhisperwind awww! Puppies are the best!! I'm glad you got to walk yours 3x today! ❤

1 reply
User Profile: TyrandeWhisperwind
TyrandeWhisperwind March 11th, 2017

@optoutside Thank you :D

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 11th, 2017

@TyrandeWhisperwind

awww..... thats great Tryande. Puppies are amazing... and help "Us" to get activity in as well! (They keep us on our toes!) lol

1 reply
User Profile: TyrandeWhisperwind
TyrandeWhisperwind March 11th, 2017

@PoliteOcean I know right! I am really tired! It has been a while since I went out and had a good walk :P

load more
load more
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo March 14th, 2017

Rested while so many chemical reactions occured in my body.

1 reply
April 11th, 2017

@AffyAvo

Resting sounds like a wonderful self-care activity! Good for you!

load more
User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 March 15th, 2017

Went for a run :)

1 reply
April 11th, 2017

@happycloud7o9

Great vigorous healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 March 15th, 2017

I went for a 30 min walk.

1 reply
April 11th, 2017

@sweetMelody95

Awesome healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: IntellectualPenguin123
IntellectualPenguin123 March 15th, 2017

I went to the park during lunch and walked for a mile. It's super pretty out today and it was a nice stroll.

1 reply
April 11th, 2017

@IntellectualPenguin123

Exercising outdoors! Wonderful healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 March 18th, 2017

Got in a nice run before work :)

1 reply
April 11th, 2017

@happycloud7o9

Wonderful vigorous healthy activity!

load more
March 18th, 2017

Yesterday (Friday) was weight training and today (Saturday) is yoga!

1 reply
April 11th, 2017

@AlfalfaSproutDeux

Wonderful healthy activities! Keep it up!

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 18th, 2017

Today is REST DAY!

So resting my body, and a little self care smileyyes

1 reply
April 11th, 2017

@PoliteOcean

Self-care sounds great and healthful!

load more
April 12th, 2017

Walked 2 miles

1 reply
April 12th, 2017

@GlassAngelWings

Awesome healthy activity! Keep it up!

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean April 12th, 2017

Walked 10 miles

1 reply
April 12th, 2017

@PoliteOcean

Wonderful healthy activity! Keep it up!

load more