Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
July 28th, 2017

I went for a long bike ride.

July 28th, 2017

I went biking to the store.

User Profile: sail46
sail46 July 29th, 2017

Swim laps in a pool.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean July 29th, 2017

An Hour long POUND FITNESS Class... and a walk with my puppy at the lake.

August 2nd, 2017

I went for a bike ride.

User Profile: gonzo6
gonzo6 August 3rd, 2017

Took the time to go see my therapist.

User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo August 3rd, 2017

I played with a toddler at an indoor playground.

August 3rd, 2017

I went inline skating.

User Profile: BlindFaith
BlindFaith August 3rd, 2017

I did my 8 miles run... totalling up to 20.8 miles this week.

User Profile: MilkBearDiary
MilkBearDiary August 3rd, 2017

Getting enough sleep and eating veggies :)

1 reply
User Profile: TheresHope16
TheresHope16 August 7th, 2017

@MilkBearDiary

Getting enough sleep is key to experiencing positive feelings and veggies are beneficial as they give you a lot of necessary vitamins. Well done:)

load more