Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Exercise of the Day Thursday OCTOBER 27th (5 MINUTE WEIGHT TRAINING)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 27th, 2016

For Thursday Oct. 27th (can use 2-5 lb weights) if you have them

HERE IS A 5 MINUTE "WEIGHT TRAINING" VIDEO FOR THE ARMS! LETS GET THOSE "ARMS" NICE AND FIRM! Get those weights out! If you dont have any weight, use milk jugs, or water jugs etc..LETS GET A LITTLE "MUSCLE"!!

5 Minute Weight Training ARM WORKOUT "CLICK HERE"

5
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 27th, 2016

@PoliteOcean

I carried 30 oranges in a bag yesterday. I think I am out-weighed :P jk

User Profile: DancingAlong
DancingAlong October 28th, 2016

THis exercise isn't joking around!

I love the simplictity of it. Let's see if I can actually keel up the habit!

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 28th, 2016

@DancingAlong

Yes I love the simplicity of it too Dancing!... Its a great arm workout and done in just the right amount of time to help you build up them muscles Without being too much!

load more