Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

FITNESS FRIDAY 2/16/18 (February Cardio Challenge!)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 16th, 2018

HEY EVERYONE!!

Soo.... its FITNESS FRIDAY! Woo Hoo!!....

And what better way to participate in "Fitness Friday" this week than well.... "JOINING in and TAKING PART FOR YOUR HEART!"

Take part in Our "FEBRUARY HEART DISEASE AWARENESS MONTH EVENT"!!....Then... POST YOUR RESULTS "HERE".... and do something AWESOME for your HEART Today or this month!

Oh and ... as a Fitness Friday incentive "Earn" the "HEALTHY HEARTS BADGE!!!" while your at it!.. All participants will earn the 'HEALTHY HEARTS Badge" for doing something healthy for your heart this month!...

Sooooo... GET UP AND GET MOVING!! What are you waiting for!!.. (All types of aerobic activity and cardio count!... (Group Fitness classes, Walking , Dancing, Treadmill, Rowing, Gardening, Hiking, Skating, Swimming....) Just a simple walk around the block or even "CHAIR FITNESS" if you have trouble getting around!!... IT ALL COUNTS!! Woo Hoo!!... Get moving! laughyesheart

**WHAT DO "YOU" PLAN TO DO FOR YOUR HEART TODAY?**

Whats your Favorite Activity that gets YOUR Heart Pumping?!!

7
User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 February 16th, 2018

@PoliteOcean

Ooh, thanks for the reminders regarding the challenge! I'm planning on taking part when I return from my holiday, but I do love zumba and body attack classes! My favourite type of cardio! And I love cardio videos from a YouTuber called Cassey Ho- her energy and enthusiasm is contagious :p

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 16th, 2018

@rebecca947

Thats awesome that you like Zumba!....( I like a little "hardcore" stuff myself, Like Body Attack)... I will say they aren't my favorite lol.., But.. when you are "challenging" your body and your workouts, thats the part I like about it!.. And I know that its a good workout for my body as well...(Still doesn't mean I have to always like it though lolol) cheeky

And I'm glad you are planning to take part in the event! And thank you for Youtube suggestion, I will have to look that up and take a look!

1 reply
User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 February 17th, 2018

@PoliteOcean

Yes, I totally agree! For me, it's both mentally challenging and physically challenging. I push myself to places where I don't think I can go, and when the workout is done, it feels so fulfilling to have done it.

Cassey Ho is mainly a pilates instructor (hence how I found her- I LOVE pilates!!) but she does some cardio exercises too. :)

load more
load more
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 February 16th, 2018

@PoliteOcean

Hi there, did some kickboxing today to change my usual routine.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 16th, 2018

@amiablePeace77

Thats a great choice for a full-body workout!... I've only tried that one time... I need to do again and get better at it lol...Thanks for posting!

load more
User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 February 16th, 2018

@PoliteOcean

Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day with lots of sun and not so much wind. I'm going to take a two hour bike ride then, get my hard pumping and my legs in action!

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP February 17th, 2018

@JayTheBird14

Sounds Awesome Jay!... Especially the sunshine! Wish you could send some this way too!... lol....

Hope you enjoy your day and your bike ride! You will really get some great cardio in!

load more