Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheri’s Connection Corner - Cereal 🥣 or Milk 🥛 First ???

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful August 20th, 2023

The order of putting milk or cereal first in a bowl is a matter of personal preference.

Some people prefer to pour cereal first, followed by milk, while others prefer to pour milk first and then add cereal. There's no right or wrong way to do it; it's all about what you find most convenient or enjoyable.

Do you put MILK 🥛 or CEREAL in your bowl 🥣 FIRST?

  1. What is your favorite cereal ?

  2. Are there any specific toppings or additions you like to put on your cereal such as bran. fruit 🍌 or nuts 🥜 ??


a360b6e3-dd4c-440c-89b9-49545e78cddb_1692545705.png

40
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 20th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Haha the million dollar question lol!

I like adding milk to the bowl first, and then the cereal.

The other way round makes the cereal extra soggy-ish, I feel, which I'm not a fan of! XD

I like adding nuts in my cereal sometimes.

How about you, Cheri?💛

4 replies
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP August 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I do BOTH lol 😂 depends if I wanna big bowl or small bowl lol 😂

Agree no like soggy cereal I love Harvest Crunch on yogurt or with milk … 💕💕💕💕💕

My fav toppings berries 🫐🫐🫐

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 20th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful hehe both ways is fun lol! And yayy yummm!💗💗

load more
User Profile: blissfulTouch29
blissfulTouch29 September 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

um if you add milk first the cereal gets soggy though i mean if you like soggy cereal okay but you said that adding cereal then milk makes the cereal soggy when in fact it doesnt it

3 replies
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP September 6th, 2023

@blissfulTouch29


True !! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 6th, 2023

@blissfulTouch29

My understanding and experience has been that if one adds cereal first in the bowl and then the milk, by the time you can have it, the cereal gets enough time to soak the milk which makes it soggy-ier for me, of course it matters what kind of cereal, and how much milk one adds to their bowl, lots of factors that determine the soggyness here.

Also, different things work for people differently and there isn't necessarily a right or wrong way of doing so, in my opinion.

At the end of the day, it's still just milk and cereal and when you mix a solid cereal and liquid milk of-freaking-course the cereal will absorb milk and get soggyish/ moistened sooner or later whatever way we do it lol, so no worries, everyone's allowed their way of doing things, you do you! 😄

1 reply
User Profile: blissfulTouch29
blissfulTouch29 September 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i know that different things work for different people. i know it is just cereal and milk. your orignial comment was contradicting you though.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Ayoe
Ayoe August 20th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

cereal first. the milk comes in second to soak everything up well. if milk went first, the cereal just floats awkwardly.

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP September 6th, 2023

@Ayoe

it does indeed 🙌🙌🙌🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣

load more
User Profile: MicaCad
MicaCad August 20th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

cereal first

fave cereal cinnamon toast crunch chocolate chip toppings

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP August 20th, 2023

@MicaCad

Delish choice 💕💕💕💕

load more
User Profile: purpleFig7203
purpleFig7203 August 21st, 2023

Totally does not matter which way one does it. Its all food and on its way to the stomach.


That being said, I never imagined anyone would add the milk first. Never.


Seems so "wrong" , but its only different in reality. You learn something new every day.

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP August 21st, 2023

@purpleFig7203

It is an interesting much like toilet paper which way of needs to hang we all have preferences …. ☝️☝️

load more
User Profile: harley8shoes
harley8shoes August 22nd, 2023

Cereal first, idk probably kix lmao, no additional toppings (unless you count milk as a topping I suppose) :)

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP August 22nd, 2023

@harley8shoes

i think cereal first is more common it seems …,

load more
User Profile: BlissfulBue
BlissfulBue August 23rd, 2023

Cereal first! I'm not a big fan of milk either, so I put just enough🤣🤣


I love branflakes! They taste so healthy and good at the same time😋😋

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP August 23rd, 2023

@BlissfulBue

yes depending on cereal don’t want them soggy lol 😂

load more
User Profile: blissfulTouch29
blissfulTouch29 September 4th, 2023

1. cereal then milk and it doesnt come out soggy when you have milk first it is soggy.

2. i love honey bunches of oats, raisin bran, chex and sometimes lucky charms, oops berries, or pop

3. i dont add anything else to the cereal

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP September 6th, 2023

@blissfulTouch29

All great choices 🥣🥣🥣🥣🥣

load more
User Profile: AnimalLover1125
AnimalLover1125 September 4th, 2023

I add my cereal to a bowl and then I add my oat milk to the cereal . I add flaxseed, granola, and home made dried fruits and, nuts to dress it up! Yummy!

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP September 6th, 2023

@AnimalLover1125

So nutritious love it 💕💕💕💕

load more
User Profile: doomsdaysouffle
doomsdaysouffle September 4th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful cereal obviously

2 replies
User Profile: doomsdaysouffle
doomsdaysouffle September 4th, 2023

@doomsdaysouffle idk why i just dont like milk most of the time ill just have cereal with no milk. i mean dude i dont like drinking cow water its just weird

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP September 6th, 2023

@doomsdaysouffle

yes 🥣🥣🥣🥣

load more
User Profile: CyclingThroughLife
CyclingThroughLife September 4th, 2023

I've never put milk first, always cereal. I would think the cereal would float or you'd have to mash it down maybe? Based on all the other answers, I guess my theory is wrong lol....anyway, I like honey bunches of oats or cheerios oat crunch. Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries on top.

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP September 6th, 2023

@CyclingThroughLife


Love the berries as well . 🍓🫐🍓🫐🍓🫐🍓

load more