Cheri’s Connection Corner - Cereal 🥣 or Milk 🥛 First ???
The order of putting milk or cereal first in a bowl is a matter of personal preference.
Some people prefer to pour cereal first, followed by milk, while others prefer to pour milk first and then add cereal. There's no right or wrong way to do it; it's all about what you find most convenient or enjoyable.
Do you put MILK 🥛 or CEREAL in your bowl 🥣 FIRST?
- What is your favorite cereal ?
- Are there any specific toppings or additions you like to put on your cereal such as bran. fruit 🍌 or nuts 🥜 ??

Cereal first. Milk first should be illegal.
@incredibleCloud2222
Right
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
Step 1. Milk
Step 2. Cereal
Step 3. Eat
Step 4. Bye
@trueconfidant123
Confieee thank you for making me feel less alone in this thread lol! We are in the same cereal bowl and I'm sooo glad!😭❤
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
I know right! 💯 I realised it was an unpopular opinion only after posting 😂
Ps. I love the crunchy cereals 🥣 so that's a personal choice 🥛, if that makes sense 🤪
@trueconfidant123 It makes a lot of sense to me, because same lol!🤝
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
We are cereal buddies 😂 🤝🏻
@trueconfidant123
Haha ceriouslyyy Yayyyy! 😛🤝
