Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My happy food is.....

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 19th, 2017

Hello!

Sometimes some foods help us cheer up.. Well for me it's chocolates!

Not too much but then again this is something that really cheers up my mood.. (it stimulates endorphins)..There are many health benefits that are attributed to chocolates. It is good for the heart. It increases the responsiveness of blood vessels which is useful for preventing heart disease. It also increases glucose tolerance. Chocolate also contains some substances which have an anti oxidant effect. This is helpful in preventing cancer.

So what is your happy food? :D

77
User Profile: sail46
sail46 April 29th, 2017

Mango is good

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 29th, 2017

@sail46 Its delicious! :)

load more
User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 11th, 2017

Foccacia Barese

Image result for focaccia barese

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 12th, 2017

@SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES you always post some delicious food items!!!

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 12th, 2017

heart@YourFriendforever

load more
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo June 12th, 2017

@SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES It's been quite a while since I've had foccacia , this looks even better than the typical plain stuff that I find here. I should try topping it myself the next time I get some.

load more
User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme June 11th, 2017

any sweet helps me- be it something to drink like chocolate shake or to eat like cake!

food in general helps me fight situations and bad emotions :D

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 12th, 2017

@NourrirVotreAme yayie!! Same here you see..

load more
User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 12th, 2017

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 12th, 2017

Image result for utz potato chips

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 12th, 2017

Image result for turkey hill rocky road ice cream

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 13th, 2017

@SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES thanks for sharing!!!! :-D

load more
User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 June 13th, 2017

Hershey's dark chocolate kisses

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 14th, 2017

@SadMe70 I couldn't have agreed more with you!

load more
User Profile: tildatheunicorn
tildatheunicorn June 13th, 2017

Cheese. Cheese. Cheese. I love cheese so much. I swear I put cheese on every food I eat.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 14th, 2017

@tildatheunicorn and I love cheese too! Every kind of cheese! Cheese is love!!

load more
User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 14th, 2017

Image result for napoleon pastry

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 14th, 2017

Image result for black and white cookie

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 14th, 2017

@SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES yum!

load more