Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Vegetables_*^

User Profile: RainySummerDays
RainySummerDays March 10th, 2025

Hey Y'all! I was just wondering if any people have food ideas that include vegetables or just how to eat more vegetables and fruits! 

30
User Profile: CocoaTempleton
CocoaTempleton March 16th, 2025

@RainySummerDays

theres a girl on *** that started ''dinosaur time'' where she takes a handful of lettuce and just shoves it in her mouth to get it over with lol 

lots of people have found that its an easy way to get vegetables in without making a salad 

1 reply
User Profile: raccooncutie30
raccooncutie30 March 30th, 2025

I put spinach and tofu in my smoothies sometimes. 

load more
User Profile: limeDime760
limeDime760 March 17th, 2025

@RainySummerDays My favorite way to eat more veggies is to cut them very thin either by hand or with a mandolin and put my fav salad dressing on it, add some cheese, and a protein like chicken or steak and a hard boiled egg (boiled for 12 minutes if you don't like a runny yolk). It tastes super yummy and you get your veggie, protein and dairy intake all in one!! For fruits, I add some cut up fruit to oatmeal or yogurt with a little bit of Nutella or honey on top and it's super good! It's great if you have a sweet tooth like me! 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 20th, 2025

Following for ideas <3

1 reply
User Profile: RainySummerDays
RainySummerDays OP March 26th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Haha! There is a ton on here :0

load more
User Profile: SmileaDay
SmileaDay March 26th, 2025

@RainySummerDays


ive been buying these pickles (clauson is the brand) and they are to die for 

then when I eat all the pickles I put baby carrots in the jar and make PICKLED CARROTS

they are great 

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 26th, 2025

What do pickled carrots taste like???

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentCucumber2324
selfconfidentCucumber2324 March 26th, 2025

You can make salads with lots of colors. An example I like is: a whole boiled egg with lettuce, cilantro, red onion, tuna, and tomato with extra-virgin olive oil or sunflower oil. Then, to eat fruit, you can make a fruit smoothie, like a banana and milk smoothie, fruit with a little bit of sugar, and low-calorie sugar, both for breakfast and as a snack.

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 26th, 2025

@RainySummerDays

when all else fails, cheese. 😂

i eat brussel sprouts with tiny bits of bacon and sprinkled cheese and it's very nice but i imagine there's tons of creative recipes out there. a lot of it is all about how you cook them

User Profile: bubblePrune8000
bubblePrune8000 March 26th, 2025

I love putting them in a soup

- putting fresh vegetables on pizza or in pasta or an omelette

- smoothies if they're your thing

- putting them in fajitas if u like spicy food

I try to just add vegetables to as many meals as I can so it's not overloaded with vegetables but I get enough in a day

- I also love frying vegetables and seasoning them!

User Profile: warmheartedMango3898
warmheartedMango3898 March 26th, 2025

User Profile: twistedhippie87
twistedhippie87 March 27th, 2025

I sneak a lot of mine in the form of plant based protein products (powders, bars, pre-made shakes). 

User Profile: professionalPanda166
professionalPanda166 March 27th, 2025

This isn't a meal idea but maybe if you haven't yet try strawberries or cucumbers in your water it both gives a nice flavor :⁠-⁠)

1 reply
User Profile: raccooncutie30
raccooncutie30 March 30th, 2025

Lemon water’s nice too. 

load more