Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Do You Like to Eat?

What do you like to eat/cook?

108
User Profile: iulika5977
iulika5977 April 10th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

I like cookies 🍪

User Profile: Silenceofshadows
Silenceofshadows April 10th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

Curd rice and roasted veggies 🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾🍚🌾

User Profile: Ruthbekee
Ruthbekee April 10th, 2025

Fruits

User Profile: sven16
sven16 April 10th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 i really like sea food since i was a little kid actually.. i also like fruits and a dish in my country called mlaoui its so good its similar to pancakes

User Profile: NamesParker
NamesParker April 10th, 2025

Anything that has any type of pasta in it really

User Profile: Random28
Random28 April 10th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 pasta... I could eat buttered spaghettini with cheese FOREVER. but I do love all kinds of pasta... 

What I like cooking... fried meat (though I'm not much of a meat fan) and pasta with cream cheese and asparagus. 

🥰 this is me, thinking of food (yes I'm very food motivated) 

User Profile: AutumnWind43
AutumnWind43 April 10th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

I am honestly not very good at cooking! However, I can bake very well! My favorite thing to bake at the moment is everything but the kitchen sink cookies. I always make at least two batches at a time with different ingredients in each one! If they are for an event, I will even put different ingredients according to what the other people prefer!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 10th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 icecream😋😋😋😋

User Profile: easyScarf7950
easyScarf7950 April 11th, 2025

I like to make low-FODMAP gumbo every once in a while. I swap out some classic gumbo ingredients like garlic and onions for easier to digest ingredients like ginger, and it turns out fantastic!

User Profile: LynnieListens
LynnieListens May 20th, 2025

I like veggie stir fry

tofu

peanut sauce

cold rolls

strawberries with yogurt