Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Do You Like to Eat?

What do you like to eat/cook?

108
User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 July 6th, 2025

What ai like to eat: my moms cooking, my daughters chicken and shrimp fettuccine my husbands liver and my vegan lasagna.

User Profile: Sylentlistener
Sylentlistener July 6th, 2025

Cereal is the best thing to ever exist tbh

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 7th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

Thai curry 💜🥰

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence July 14th, 2025

@Amanda84

Curry is great! How spicy do you like it?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 14th, 2025

@cyanessence

I like it disappointedly mild 😁 You?

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence August 13th, 2025

@Amanda84

I love a mild curry. Sometimes I like it hot, but rarely. It feels like if it's mild I can really appreciate the flavour, but I do like a little burn sometimes.

I've been known to eat wasabi on its own lol.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 13th, 2025

@cyanessence

Welcome back 😁

I missed you 🥰

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence August 13th, 2025

@Amanda84

Good to be back. Stepping back does wonders for perspective.

I've missed you too!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 7th, 2025

Chocolate ice-cream and home made food 🤍

User Profile: mybuddies2506
mybuddies2506 July 7th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

I like everything, but it should be tasty.😋

User Profile: Creativepotatogirl777
Creativepotatogirl777 July 7th, 2025

(⁠=⁠`⁠ェ⁠´⁠=⁠)🍮!

User Profile: tryinglittleaudrey
tryinglittleaudrey July 7th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850

I love eggs any way and cheese mostly from mexico

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 July 14th, 2025

My daughters chicken or shrimp fettuccine. Both are awesome. Could eat it every day of I had the chance.

User Profile: MiaWithLove
MiaWithLove July 14th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850
COOKIES!

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 14th, 2025

@MiaWithLove

Life is always better with cookies 😁💜

load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 July 14th, 2025

@compassionateCranberry9850 a lot of home made meals 😊 and I'm a big soup enjoyer 😁