Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One good I observed in me today is __________________

User Profile: courageousGrotto48
courageousGrotto48 November 11th, 2022

Write one good thing about yourself everyday in this thread to build your self confidence. Even on days when it's hard to see good in you ,come here and post something anything good about yourself, you are allowed to repeat the same good thing if u can't think of one.

134
User Profile: Seacu
Seacu January 30th, 2023

One good thing I observed about me today is that I was patient and tried to keep myself up and work off the tasks on my to do list

User Profile: luc1dpeace
luc1dpeace January 30th, 2023

I think that I have an easy time placing myself in other people's shoes... I think this is good maybe... And I think that I try my best everyday.

User Profile: energizingFlower
energizingFlower January 31st, 2023

@courageousGrotto48 Nice!

User Profile: agreeableDime6679
agreeableDime6679 January 31st, 2023

I woke up. It's a struggle. But I did woke up.

User Profile: courageousGrotto48
courageousGrotto48 OP February 11th, 2023

@agreeableDime6679 proud of you

load more
User Profile: courageousGrotto48
courageousGrotto48 OP February 11th, 2023

one good thing that in me is that i overcame procrastination and now i am able to give myself the best

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 14th, 2023

One good I observed in me today is that I stretched, and worked out. My legs were feeling tight, and after working out, I felt more flexible. I also felt like I stand taller after working with heavy dumbbells. I'm pulling my chest up when I'm sitting down. It makes me proud to work out and see effects on my body.

User Profile: FishPhos21
FishPhos21 February 14th, 2023

I am getting better at overwatch 2

i calmed down with the feeling of being anxious when seeing other men

I recognized why I feel a certain way ( ex : although I’m in a relationship I somewhat crave validation and attention from other men because I have been bullied immensely by others and I have internalized s**ism rooted into me.. craving the validation and attention goes against my morals, my values, my happiness and my relationship as a whole. Trying to fix these bad habits as we speak. Id betray myself if I sought them out. )


my hair is pretty without altering it



User Profile: Dallady
Dallady February 14th, 2023

@courageousGrotto48



One good I observed in me today is I was persevering in learning how to improve my life.

Even though I didn't want to do certain things like chores and errands, and was upset about certain truths, I worked on recognizing reality, allowed it, investigating the situation and nurturing myself.

Plus I treated myself to some cookies! 😅

User Profile: courageousGrotto48
courageousGrotto48 OP April 11th, 2023

@courageousGrotto48

So one good thing I observed in me is that after being sick my habit of workout was broken, I am building that again. Amazing thing here is that I always try to be a healthier version of myself in every way.

User Profile: courageousGrotto48
courageousGrotto48 OP April 11th, 2023

@courageousGrotto48

One good thing about me is I am trying my best to solve my problems.