Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite song?

March 5th, 2023

Hello dear members, I spend a lot of time with you at 7 Cups and I would like to know more about you. One of the things that I would like to know the most is the song that you are passionate about, you love, it fascinates you, it amazes you, it leaves you stunned.

To do this, I encourage you to put your favorite song and other details by responding to this thread.

It would be in the following format:

a) Name of the song.

b) Author of the song.

c) When did you hear it for the first time?

d) Favorite part of the song.

e) Do you listen to it every day?

I'll be waiting for your answers :)

73
User Profile: Norrrp
Norrrp March 6th, 2023

a) Nonsense

b) Sabrina Carpenter

c) Amazing friends that played it so many times.

d) "I don't even know I'm talking nonsense.

I'm talking, I'm talking

I'm talking all around the clock

I'm talking hope nobody knocks

I'm talking opposite of soft

I'm talking wild, wild thoughts

You gotta keep up with me

I got some young energy

I caught the L-O-V-E

How could you do this to me?"

e) I listen to it about four times a week.

March 6th, 2023

@Norrrp Great song!

load more
User Profile: WickedlyBewitching
WickedlyBewitching March 6th, 2023


The Greatest Show On Earth by Nightwish.


It is a beautiful, moving, epic piece that everyone deserves to listen to. (and I mean listen as in paying attention to the music and lyrics). I've listened to this song countless times now, and it still profoundly emotionally moves me every time I listen to it.

March 6th, 2023

@LiIIith It seems to be really good! I'll listen to it.

load more
March 7th, 2023

@thisisanthony hi anth! ^^

my favourite song is

— a little braver by new empire

— heard this song first on kdrama(ost)

— there's no favourite part because i love the all of it.

— not everyday, but when i feel melancholic.

another fav is 'another love' by tom odel. srsly cant get enough of it :'o

March 7th, 2023

@Straykidss I will listening to it :)

Thanks for your participation.

load more
User Profile: btssavedmee
btssavedmee March 7th, 2023

a) So far away

b) August D (feat. SURAN)

c) I first heard it about 6 months ago.

d) I love the whole song. The song just spits true facts. The melody is beautiful as well.

e) I don't listen to it everyday but it's always ky go-to song.

Thank you for asking such a question! I really enjoyed answering. (:

March 7th, 2023

@btssavedmee I have listened to it also!! Don't you think it's amazing?

load more
User Profile: Vivekisforever
Vivekisforever March 7th, 2023

@thisisanthony "Na tum jaano na hum"

March 7th, 2023

@Vivekisforever Wow! It seems really extrange for me, but I'll listen it without any doubt! :)

load more
User Profile: imhereforyou2104
imhereforyou2104 March 7th, 2023

@thisisanthony my fav song is cry baby by melanie martinez

March 7th, 2023

@imhereforyou2104 I have heard!!!! Amazing song ❤️

load more
User Profile: FantasyFake
FantasyFake March 7th, 2023

Really depends on my mood but I love calm down from Rema with Selena Gomez

March 7th, 2023

@FantasyFake The songs that sings Selena Gómez are amazing! I'll listen to it, it seems to be really really good.

Thanks for your participating ❤️

load more
User Profile: SmollPeridotsBreakdown
SmollPeridotsBreakdown March 7th, 2023

maybe( sharpeners calling me again- cavetown)

March 7th, 2023

@SmollPeridotsBreakdown It is a good title, I will listen and tell you something.

Thanks for your participation ❤️

User Profile: SmollPeridotsBreakdown
SmollPeridotsBreakdown March 9th, 2023

tw on this song tho for anyone who may listen to it. there are mentions/insinuations of self-harm

load more
User Profile: NatalieLovesYou52
NatalieLovesYou52 March 7th, 2023

@thisisanthony

a) Clint Eastwood

b) Gorillaz

c) I’ve heard bits an pieces of it here and there. It’s an relatively old song (came out in 2001) but the first time I heard it and knew it and saw the name was last year when my freind Kadee used it in one of her Tik tok videos

d) this part in the second verse:


Bust a few rhymes so mother (f word)ers remember
Where the thought is, I brought all this
So you can survive when law is lawless (right here)
Feeling sensations that you thought was dead
No squealing and remember that it's all in your head


e) yes, mostly while I’m drawing or doing school work

March 7th, 2023

@NatalieLovesYou52 Thanks for following the structure! As I can see it has good lyrics! I will listen to it soon♥️

load more
User Profile: Neweragain
Neweragain March 7th, 2023

@thisisanthony

There is a light that never goes out

The Smiths

20 YO

" To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die"

Almost every month

March 7th, 2023

@Neweragain I haven't heard yet, but I'm sure I will like it based on your messagge ❤️

Thanks for participating :)

load more