Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How is this going for everyone ( Healthy living buddies)?

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 May 11th, 2017

Hey guys, I want to know... how is this going for you all?

Is it helpful? Unhelpful? Neutral?

6
User Profile: Laura
Laura May 11th, 2017

@HalliwellSister

Which part?

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP May 11th, 2017

@Laura

The having a buddy part :) Like I want to know, how much it may have someone to encourage them since they have been basically posting in threads saying they want a buddy and I dont know much of the follow up so I want to hear if members who have tried this, have showed positive results

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 11th, 2017

@HalliwellSister

I dont have a buddy but if i did, id love it!!! :D

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP May 12th, 2017

@Laura

Wheey, you would, you would! buddies are nice!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 May 15th, 2017

It's been very helpful to me! I have had 2 buddies. I only had the first one for a few months, but she was very supportive and we had some good chats (she is a listener). I've had my current buddy for a while now, and we communicate weekly. We get along really well and it's so nice to have someone to check in with for my exercise and eating goals.