Looking for a Buddy for my life restart plan
I ruined my life so bad and I just want to start all over again. I need a friend who would like to join me. Let's restart our lives together.
☆healthy lifestyle
☆spiritual life
☆mental care
☆skin care
☆hobbies
and more...
See you soon, buddy~😊
Hay I am looking for the exact same thing
Maybe we can be buddies 😃
I feel like I messed up my life and I want to restart this whole story since where I am now in live sucks.
I want someone with me who will understand the struggles but also hold me accountable to make positive changes.
I look forward to hearing from you 😊
Wow! Thank you for responding! :)
I really feel horrible for the last 3 weeks and I don't know where to start. I just want to turn my life around again. I messed up so bad.
I hope I can start soon because this sadness is destroying me......
I completely understand. I feel the exact same way. We can be each other's accountability buddies if you'd like. We can find a way to chat privately and start every day with a list of tasks each of us would like to get done.
Together we can start to build a new life away from our past mistakes 😊
I need a friend I can talk to and get back to me and learn self love. What would you recommend
@bestMaple2045 Hey I’ll be your friend. I recently joined this app in hopes of talking with others with similar issues. Self love is something I need to nurture within myself as well.
Yea message me any time
It's not private, but you could use a group room to regularly host a support session if you like. Only people who show up at the time would see the information (plus the few messages that linger when a room is reopened again before they got pushed off with new chat).
@KaleChips29
I agree with everyone’s comment feel the exact same way and request a buddy
I'd love an accountability buddy as well!! I desperately need to change my life
All of us will be accountability partners here~!
Let's start this journey now!☆
How about let's post a set of goals we plan to achieve for the remaining months of 2022 here? 😊💕
Thanks to @AffyAvo for the idea, we can decide on a time we can have a group chat with each other.
I'd like to know your restart life plans~~♡
@peaceandblessings
@Trappedcloud42
@5Panda
@bestMaple2045
@tpsychot
@Lizzythewriter18
Count me in, I would love to join:)
@KaleChips29
I would love to be your friend in your new journey.
Yes~♡ Let's set our goals for the recovery of our life~
@KaleChips29
Let's have a group chat for all of us.
My goal for September
☆ clean my room - I suffer from anxiety and depression so even small tasks seem overwhelming at the best of times. I want to break down this massive task and use bite size chunks to finally complete the cleaning process at the end of the month.
Maybe I'll add more goals later on but my physical space is the one I need to focus on the most currently.