Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Meet your Healthy Living buddy!

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 7th, 2016

"When we have paired you up with your buddy, you both will be tagged in this thread. You guys can meet here and then move on to the Healthy Living room or create a thread for your buddy and yourself."

Get to know your buddy in here!

156
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 10th, 2016

@Musiccandy and @sadme70 hello you both are now buddies :D Feel free to make your own thread to communicate in this section also chat in the healthy living group support room.

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy November 10th, 2016

Hello sadme70 - I'm glad to get a staying on track buddy - but I don't really see how to message you directly - and - I am not sure about starting a new thread. Sorry- just not that site savvy. But I'm sure we will chat one way or the other. Say Hi when you get this message.

User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 November 10th, 2016

@MusicCandy Hello! I don't think we can message directly since neither of us is a listener. I will create a thread for us and tag you. We can also chat in the group chat room if we are ever on at the same time. I look forward to getting to know you!

load more
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 12th, 2016

Lets welcome our new pairs!

Buddies

@IcedPhoenix and @halljen

@blissedNblessed also gets @IcedPhoenix

@alexaners7734 and @CoffeeAndCaring

@LovelyKittyCat and @HappyAndReady

@Butitwasnotthat and @rachella

@TripleChances and @KindHumanBeing99

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer November 12th, 2016

@HalliwellSister Thanks for pairing us up!

@LovelyKittyCat Nice to meet you, buddy! <3

User Profile: LovelyKittyCat
LovelyKittyCat November 12th, 2016

@HappyAndReady Like wise! :)

load more
User Profile: CoffeeAndCaring
CoffeeAndCaring November 12th, 2016

@HalliwellSister yay, thank you!

@alexaners7734 hello! :)

User Profile: IcedPhoenix
IcedPhoenix November 12th, 2016

@HalliwellSister

thanks for pairing us! :D

i'm very excited to begin this journey toward a better health and life :))

I already met @blissedNblessed and I feel like I'm the blessed one now hahaha Her/his (sorry I don't know if you're male or female hahaha) optimism and enthusiasm are really contagious ^^

I'm looking forward to meet @halljen as well and I'm sure we'll all make a lot of progress :))

load more
User Profile: Divb30
Divb30 November 12th, 2016

Hi everyone. Looking for a buddy:)

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 12th, 2016

@Divb30

Hey if you want a buddy, you are going to need to sign up using our official form!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5Ec5ATZl3KQOzG3WnPivbe1DaSVgn2qGyziK55bwcHar3FQ/viewform

User Profile: Divb30
Divb30 November 12th, 2016

@HalliwellSister

just did it :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 18th, 2016

New buddies!

@natashareed57 and @Shavasana

@goodTree7663 gets @KindHumanBeing99

@TurquoiseSunflower gets @TripleChances

Im still working on making pairs so if you submitted a form, you will get yours! :)

User Profile: TurquoiseSunflower
TurquoiseSunflower November 18th, 2016

@HalliwellSister Thanks for pairing us! :) @TripleChances Hey there! I don't really know if we can message each other but I'm really excited to be buddies! 🙌

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 18th, 2016

@TurquoiseSunflower

you can. :) they're a listener. Just shoot them a message.

User Profile: TripleChances
TripleChances November 18th, 2016

@TurquoiseSunflower

Hey hey! Wonderful being paired up with ya :D I hope we help each other reach our goals and stick to them!

load more
load more
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 18th, 2016

@happyfoot15 and @Shanti41

@BeeOKay and @divb30

User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 November 18th, 2016

@HalliwellSister ah, thank you :)

User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 November 18th, 2016

@happyfoot15 hi, happy foot! love your username. reminds me of little foot. i haven't set up my listener account yet. it's not ready but when i do, we can message each other. :)

what are some of your goals for living healthily? mine are losing weight, and transitioning to a conscious, vegetarian diet.

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 18th, 2016

@Shanti41

they have a listener account so you can message them directly from your member account.

User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 November 18th, 2016

@HalliwellSister they're on a break though but i messaged them anyway. Thanks:)

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 18th, 2016

@Shanti41

yeah. Just means might take them a while to see the message but hopefully you let them know you're their buddy :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BeeOKay
BeeOKay November 18th, 2016

@HalliwellSister hi, how do I message @divb30 directly? Thanks!

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 18th, 2016

@BeeOKay

i believe they're a member so you either make a thread for you both and talk there; use the healthy living chat room.

load more
load more
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 19th, 2016

@avienfrost and @JustAlover :) You guys are actually like a perfect match. Go ahead and message each other! Just know that you two might also later on get teen member buddies if any of them apply. :D But more buddies is never a problem. (you can opt out of extra by replying and letting me know)

User Profile: JustALover
JustALover November 19th, 2016

@avienfrost Hey there!

load more
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 25th, 2016

@Mackrysia87 Feel free to contact @CoffeeAndCaring

@Shanti41 feel free to contact @SMLHappy

@TripleChances Try @InvaderStitch

User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 November 25th, 2016

@HalliwellSister thank you

User Profile: TripleChances
TripleChances November 26th, 2016

@HalliwellSister

Alright, thanks! :D

load more
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 25th, 2016

@BridgetAileen Feel free to contact this listener @NoelleJaques

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen November 26th, 2016

Thanks, Halli! smiley

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen November 26th, 2016

@HalliwellSister, how do I find her? I just ended up with Noni finding me a Listener because I was trying to figure out how to find her. I know I've done this before, but apparently Old Lady Brain has taken over. blush

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen November 26th, 2016

Halli, I think I maybe found her. Is she NoelleJacques, with a c in her name?

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 26th, 2016

@BridgetAileen

yes I think so D:

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen November 27th, 2016

Thanks, Halli!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IcedPhoenix
IcedPhoenix November 26th, 2016

@halljen I can't find you hahaha

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP November 26th, 2016

@IcedPhoenix

OH MY. Neither can I! :( It seems they're deactived! Please fill out the form and Ill find you a buddy~

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP December 3rd, 2016

@IcedPhoenix

You can message @Zizytheturtle and see if they would like to be your buddy. they have a few but buddies is supposed to be lighthearted and friendships are cool. :)

load more