Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Motavation

User Profile: Lonelygirl130
Lonelygirl130 January 19th, 2020

Im looming for someone to help me get more motivated to do better in life.

7
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean January 25th, 2020

@Lonelygirl130

Hi there!

Could you tell us a little bit about yourself, or your "specific" needs? What areas of your life are you looking to gain more support in, or more motivation in?

That could perhaps help you to find a good match to someone who could help support you better!

2 replies
User Profile: Lonelygirl130
Lonelygirl130 OP January 25th, 2020

@PoliteOcean Being on time to places like work and school. Going to sleep early then when I do. Be more organized at home.

2 replies
User Profile: ShatteredSoul1014
ShatteredSoul1014 April 7th, 2020

I have found for me when my house is all organized I feel way better. One way i like to organize is by either type of object, i colour code everything, and i label all my cupboards or storage areas as well as my paperwork and files i colour code and put together by type of paperwork. If you need advice or any imput with anythig you need to organize. Feel free to message me and i can help. The one thing i am good at is organization and cleaning.

@Lonelygirl130

User Profile: yellowTangerine7352
yellowTangerine7352 April 7th, 2020

@Lonelygirl130

I find that it always help to break your goals into smaller pieces. The idea of organising a whole house can be daunting. But, if you organise one room at a time, or one cupboard, or even start with shelf by shelf, then it seems more manageable.

Good luck!

load more
load more
User Profile: UDT
UDT April 7th, 2020

@Lonelygirl130

Hey there, I'm just checking in to see if you are better now and any of the things all these great people suggested you has worked for you.

Hope you're doing well in this tough time

User Profile: UDT
UDT April 7th, 2020

@Lonelygirl130

Hey there, I'm just checking in to see if you are better now and any of the things all these great people suggested you has worked for you.

Hope you're doing well in this tough time

Also, if you're still looking for any more ideas, let me know and we can talk maybe