Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Please can I have a buddy

User Profile: bluePomegranate895
bluePomegranate895 May 20th, 2022

Hi I need alot of support could do with a buddy

3
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 24th, 2022

@bluePomegranate895

Hello there Blue.. thank you for stopping by the Healthy Living community. I'm Ocean the Subcom leader.

I see you are looking for a "Healthy Living Buddy"... However, it might be more helpful and beneficial to you if you are able to post your "Needs" about what you are looking for and what things you might need help with? It makes for a better match if someone sees your post and feels that they are able to help you with what you need.

Good luck to you. We are here to support you.

User Profile: WhiteRoses25
WhiteRoses25 May 24th, 2022

Hi Blue I also need a buddy. Like Ocean said it would be better if I knew what you were looking for. For a buddy I would need someone to help me keep up with my 7 cups challenges. For example, I hope to join a course on here and I would like someone to keep me accountable. I would also would help my buddy with any troubles by being a listening ear. I hope we become buddies. Hope to chat soon!🤗

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet May 27th, 2022

@WhiteRoses25

Hello there ! Even I am looking for a friend . Would you mind being friends with me and chatting with me ?

load more