Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weight Loss Challenge!

User Profile: Luxabelle
Luxabelle November 9th, 2023

I would like to challenge myself to lose weight by Christmas, and I hope others join in!!!

There are about six weeks until Christmas, and we can safely lose 1-2 pounds / week by then!!!  I personally am aiming for two lbs. a week!

My goal is to get down to a fewer lbs than I currently am . by December 25th, 2023, which would take me out of the obese category!!! 

WHO'S READY TO JOIN ME!?!  LET'S GET HEALTHY AND LOSE WEIGHT IN THIS WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE!!!

Love, Luxabelle <3

14
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 9th, 2023

@Luxabelle

Yay, great goals. Sending lots of strength your way as you continue taking the steps towards your goals!💛

1 reply
User Profile: Luxabelle
Luxabelle OP November 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you!

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean November 10th, 2023

@Luxabelle

Hey there~ Sounds like you have a great and attainable goal there for yourself! One that is certainly achievable! And we wish you all the best on your endeavor. And we are here to support you however we can! 

To help you along the way, you can also check out this link below for an upcoming weight loss challenge that will be lead by @SunShineAlwaysGrateful .


https://www.7cups.com/forum/healthyliving/HealthyLivingBuddies_1018/CherisConnectionCornerCountdowntoChristmasWeightLossChallenge_313223/

1 reply
User Profile: Luxabelle
Luxabelle OP November 14th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Thank you :)

load more
User Profile: unassumingCar1350
unassumingCar1350 November 10th, 2023

I lost 2 lbs so far, I was doing this by thanksgiving but I like the Christmas challenge

1 reply
User Profile: Luxabelle
Luxabelle OP November 14th, 2023

@unassumingCar1350

Congrats!

load more
User Profile: Vicky7685
Vicky7685 November 10th, 2023

Can I join you? I desperately need to start losing some weight as it’s been creeping on slowly over the last few years and I know it will get worse if I don’t stop. I’ve tried diets but they don’t work. I know I just need to stop eating so much junk and start moving more! But I have had such a lack of motivation. But I need to start as I feel awful about myself and I know I’m using food as a comfort thing when I’m stressed or anxious.


I would love to have someone to do this with and to hold me accountable. And focusing on 6 weeks feels doable. If I could do 2lb a week that would be awesome but even 1lb a week would make me feel so much better!


I did a 7km walk today - my first walk in a long time!

how are you doing?


1 reply
User Profile: Luxabelle
Luxabelle OP November 14th, 2023

@Vicky7685

Glad you are joining me on this six-week journey!!!  I am doing fine; I have lost three lbs. so far!!!

I am focusing on mainly diet.  I control my portion sizes of food.  Portion control is very important!!!

Glad you did some exercising!  Keep it up!!

load more
User Profile: florablossom3319
florablossom3319 November 24th, 2023

Hey, this is an awesome goal! I'm also focusing on my weight and fitness for the next few weeks, mainly through exercise since my diet is already pretty balanced. We can do this!! 💗

1 reply
User Profile: Luxabelle
Luxabelle OP December 3rd, 2023

@florablossom3319

Hope you're doing great!  What progress have you been making?

load more
User Profile: Luxabelle
Luxabelle OP December 9th, 2023

How is everyone doing?

I am currently 171 lbs., and am aiming to get down to 169 lbs. or less by Christmas 2023.  This will get me into the 160's.  I haven't been in the 160's for awhile!

Wishing everyone the best!


User Profile: Luxabelle
Luxabelle OP December 9th, 2023

I am now in the 160's!!!  I reached my goal, ahead of time.  I was very pleased.  

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 10th, 2023

@Luxabelle


you-did-great-great.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Luxabelle
Luxabelle OP December 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you!!!

load more
load more